𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 😋

it's been about 2 weeks since me and josh hung out and i haven't heard from him since. he's been ignoring my text but i didn't wanna assume anything so i just left it be. 

i was currently on facetime with indya telling her about everything that's going on.

"so he just ghosted you like that?" she said as she munched on her cheetos. "yeah..and i don't think i did anything to make him either." 

"i should've never texted him in the first place." i grew annoyed at the topic and indya seemed to notice.

"listen, it's probably not personal..it could be family stuff." she said trying to cheer me up.

"yeah ig so..and i don't care anyway..we're not together and never will be."

"hey..let's hang , get your mind off of it yk?" she said bringing her face fully into the camera. 

"ok whatever , what you tryna do?" i sighed.

"come over! we can chill for the rest of the night."

"i gotta ask shai then i'll be over." 

"ok! let me know byeee" she said ending the facetime call.

-

"shaiiii can i go over indya's house tonight?" i yelled as i walked down the stairs.

"yeah sure...you not hanging with that basketball nigga again are you?" he said coming into the living room.

"boy..it was one time..we're not friends anyways." i said annoyed , "wtf did he do? cause i swear i'll end that niggas life." 

"he ain't do anything..it was a mistake on my part..but can i go?"

"yeah whatever..you staying the night?"

"mhmm" i said as i walked upstairs to get ready.

-

i threw on a chill fit..some sweats and a tank nothing too crazy..and finished getting my things together.

after i pulled up to indya's house i knocked on the door and greeted her mom.

"hey mrs blu! how are you?" i said walking into the living room. "i'm good sweetie! indyas upstairs."

i walked in indya's room and plopped on the bed. "damn no hey? just gone make yourself comfortable in my bed." indya said chucking.

"girl hush." i said rolling my eyes. "so what we finna do?" 

"welll we could get chick fil a..i'm pretty hungry."

"i could eat."

we hopped in her car and made our way to chick fil a.

as we were ordering our food and shit indya started looking around.

"ok sis don't look now..but this fine ass nigga is definitelyyy checking you out." indya whispered.

"girl where?" i said kinda loud causing people to look our way.

"right thereee..in the red sis!" indya said pointing at ole boy.

in the red sis!" indya said pointing at ole boy

and WHEWWW was he fine!!! all i gotta say is...waterfalls bishhhh 🥺

and he was indeed starring.

i started to get lowkey nervous but kept my cool , "girl go talk to him wth!" indya said hyping me up.

"girl bye. ion have time for boys rn."  i said being honest. , "ok and? he's fine..at leasttt get some dick out of it." indya said laughing like a mf.

"INDYAAA!!" i said looking shocked at the words that just came out of her mouth.

"i'm frrr..but he's coming over here act cool!!" 

"yooo shawty" the boy spoke coming over to our table.

"hi.." i said getting all nervous and shit.

"you're mad beautiful..i had to come over here and say sum." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"thank you." i mumbled. "why you getting all shy and shit? cmonnn at least look at me ma." he said chucking.

"my bad..sorry" i said louder this time. "nahh you good shawty..but aye you gotta boyfriend?" he said looking me up and down.

"no..why?" i said eying indya. "i wanted to ask for ya number. maybe we could hang..get to know eachother." he said licking his lips looking all cute and shit..🥺🦋💗🥵😅😺🤰🏽💕

"i'm sorry bu-" i started to say before indya cut me off. "she'd love that! here's her number." indya said grabbing his phone putting my number in.

"bett..imma text you shawt" he said before walking away.

"girl wth was that about??? i didin't want his number" i said about to flip on indya.

"hush! yes you did..your just upset about guppie lil dick or whatever his name is" indya said rolling her eyes before eating a fry.

"it def wasen't little.." i mumbled causing indya's head to shoot up.

"HUH?" she said as her eyes damn near popped out of her head.

"nothing..but i seriously didn't want dudes number."

"girl BYE. hot girl summer remember?" she said with a lil smirk on her face. , "not for me sis! imma lover girl i wanna be cuffed up." i said throwing away my trash making my way outside.

A/N : THIS WAS TRASHHH GOODBYE..forgive me guysss ion know wht to write abt 🥺 it'll get better i promiseeee