¡1

/Opa Locka,Florida /
/Sanji'ana Alia Teno/

↗❤@sanjii_ : dis what a real nigga looks like💸

↗❤
@sanjii_ : dis what a real nigga looks like💸

"Bruh ion know bout you but im high as a mf "i told my brother,Ameer,he ain't my brother by blood doe,we related by the hood,his mama died sometime, he ain't got no family but mines and his little sister .Me and his sister are best frens even though she younger than two of us,my mom in total took care of 4 kids,me,Ameer,Azia my best fren,Majaha my little sister. Too make it worst shit was bad, my pops died when  saving me and my sister lives,i was around 6,and she was around 4 or sum,his was well known he had just started his drug business but when he died that shit dead. Me,Majaha and my mom don't fw my dad's family nor my mom's they never helped us but it aitte cause i knw i got my family .

My mama was trying had asf .One day my mom was crying that she couldn't take it no more, that shit had me sad ,i was and still am determine to help her so she don't have to lift a finger.

Me and Ameer turned to the streets,he the same age as me,if you didn't see me and him,den its me and Azia or my sister.i got into alot of trouble, me and Ameer both, at the age of 13 i got my first body -my mama was messing around with a nigga that was beating on her and shit and even tired to rape my sister,my dad had a gun hidden so i took that shit and blowed ole dude out from then on i was this cold hearted bitch to everyone expect my family.

In school i did great aside from the fights I did my shits,i ain't have frens expect ugly Ameer and honesty idc .outside of school i smoke,drink,and sell drugs ,thats how i helped my mama ,i couldn't get no damn job ion like working for people cause im a lil hot headed ,at first my mom was against it but I wasn't trying to hear it so i never much tell her where the money coming from,i just put it on her dresser when i made it and spilt it,i made sure that she got,my sister got.Ameer and Azia shit they my right hands,they make they money just like hoe i did it.

"Girl yo duck ass hearing me?"Ameer said slapping me,"keep yo mf hands to yo self before i crash this shit with us"i glared at him  then putting the money in my bag. "Tuh we ride or die remember"he chuckled.

"Shit get me home fucking aggy"i laughed at him putting on my blunt.

~

"We eat up all my fruit snacks?!"i yelled pissed off,these mf can't keep they hands to they fucking slef greedy ass damn. "MAJAHA! "Azia yelled from her room, me,Azia and Ameer all lived together in one house in the outside of the projects, my mom and Majaha lived right next to us,cause you know i had to cope my mama a new house and i don't want her to far from me .

"Im boutta beat that girl"i mumbled to my self, i took my phone of the counter and made my way across the yard over my mama house.

"MAJAHA! "i yelled right as i walked in,"girl stop girl damn"mama rolled her eyes.

"Srry mom but yo greedy ass daughter ate all of my fruit snack like i ain't give her ass money to buy her own stuff"i whined going up to her room.

I busted her door opening seeing she was sleeping,i walked over to her bed grabbing her pillow and hitting her wit it.

"Damn fuck what you did that for!"

"Why yo ass ate up all my damn fruit snacks "i mugged her," cause i was ova here and i was hungry "

"You ain't had to eat about 10 of em!"i rolled my eyes,"stay yo ass away frm my food big headed"i added walking back out going to my mom,she was in her room putting on some earrings and she was dressed all the way up.

"Where you going ?"i asked plopping down on her bed,shit comfy.

"My business mind yours "

"Aint had to do me like that!"i faked hurt ,sitting up on the bed."yea yea ,Maja staying over tonight "

"Nun nun i won't be home tonight, i got sum to do! "I told her moving my second finger on my right hand just to be extra.

"Well who gone watch her ?"

"Ma she is 17 years old let that girl go over a fren or sum"."now ya know her ass don't got frens ,the one fren she has gone till next month ".

"Well i think Azia suppose to be home I'll go over and ask"i told her getting up to go and hug her and said a i love you.

~

"Where the fuck dis nigga at!"i groaned, i hate wen people make me wait fucking aggy,"ion know bout he need hurry tf up "Ameer .

Just then two black cars pulled up,see naw ,i pulled out my glock frm my side and made sure it was loaded.

In one car two niggas came out in all black they guns in they hand,in the other car a nigga in red and white came out with a next nigga  black and red .

I walked right in front of the door cars looking at them,"ayye whats a girl like you doing here ?"the one that was dressed in black and red spoke to me licking his lips. They bitches dry huh?

" don't do nun stupid "i told em showing him my glock. "Fuck outta here bum"he rolled his eyes",aigh i did say don't do nun stupid.

I shot em in the leg and rollled my eyes and turned to the niggas in full black.

"Dis my spot ,i ain't never seen you two round here"i frowned examining them.

They was fineeeee.

"Your spot naw Lil girl dis ours now!"the one on the dirver side spoke.

"Aint nun lil bout me nigga i will fuck yo shit up on my daddy".

"Ayye sis lets go i alr give the dummy over there his shit lets go"Ameer said coming beside of me.

"Don't let me catch you back round here nigga"i warned and walked back to the car with Ameer.

~

Amma introduce the characters as i go⚠

Remember to vote and comment ⚠cause this book worth it¡!