¡12

/Opa Locka,Florida /
/Majaha Lex Tenzo/Maj

/Opa Locka,Florida //Majaha Lex Tenzo/Maj

❤💬↗
@itsmajaha : 🌚💕.

Currently it was lunch and i was all alone since the only two people i fw isn't here like how could you leave me all here by myself with these bum ass people.

I sighed deeply and pick in my food not wanna eat.

"Wassup good ?"i heard a voice behind me i decided not to respond, "ayye youn hear me talking to you"ole dude said pulling my braids.

"On Tenzo i will fuck you up" i spoke turning around fisting ole in his belly."ayye no need to get physical. Anyways im yo new best fren"he smiled letting my hair go and sat beside of me.

"I don't know yo name " i mugged him," i go by Kv".

"I gO bY kv"i mocked him ,"what's yo real name?"i added .

"Kavir ,what about you?".

"Majaha","nice name anyways why you over here by yo self?" ,"cause ion fw ppl like that"i told em taking out my phone cause i felt it vibrated ,unlocking it i seen it was a text from Sanji.

Other half💜💉 : im picking you up after skl ugly. Seen.

Me: ain't had to call me ugly but ok.
Seen.

Sanji swear say she cuter than me or some like girl im all my mama and she pretty to the Y ,"gimmie yo number".

"Gimmie yo phone "i told him,h took out his phone and give it to me,i put ky number in saving it as Majaha💕 and hand him back his phone.

"You better text me back when i text you"he told me,"ee i rlly don't have to"i shrug, "Don't play with me".

/Opa Locka,Florida /
/Sanji'ana Alia Teno/

❤💬↗@sanjii_ : classy but sassy✌attitude nasty💘

❤💬↗
@sanjii_ : classy but sassy✌attitude nasty💘

I ain't had nun better to do so i did my mom a favor and picked up Majaha from school.

I was parked outside waiting for school to be over ,the bell suppose to ring in 5 minutes anyways.

I was nodding and singing cardi b press.

And scrolling through my twitter feed.

"What it do foo?"i  answer the call from Z."nun where yo at?".

"Waiting at Maj to come from out school.".

"Oh oh but girl guess what?"

"Ion know why and although its been a short while but my ass wanna PARTY LIKE NO TMRW"she yelled the last part,mmcht thought she was gone gimmie tea.i mugged her and hang up like girl you fucking extra, ad i continue to scroll through my feed a text for her popped up.

Day one✊💙: i know u ain't just hang up on me!
Seen.

Me: i did tf?!
Seen.

Day one✊💙: mmcht we going to a party later in idfc YOU going!
Seen.

Me: i wish i could i rlly do....😫
Seen.

Me:but im doing something with Jv....
Seen.

Day one✊💙: whats that?
Seen.

Me: the usual ig......
Seen.

Day one✊💙: i wish nothing good for both of you ugly asses😑
Seen.

Me: gtfo 😂😂
Seen.

I didn't even bother to text her back as i heard someone knock on my window,it was Maj i unlocked the door so she could get in ," what it do babyyy" .

"Shut the fuck up with that shit"i told her laughing ,ever since she saw that video that's all she been saying, "stop hating sis"she rolled her eyes,"no hate just facts"i put my hands up in surrender before starting up the car.

"Anyways what got into you for you to pick me up?","i ain't nun better to do".

After we got home,Maja made her way next door while i went to get something to eat so i could chill in my room.

Jvair🌌🔗 : we still going?
Seen.

Me:Z wants me to go to a party😕wanna come?
Seen.

Jvair🌌🔗: naw im kl.
Seen.

Me: sure?
Seen.

Jvair🌌🔗: yeah amma fw later¡
Seen.

I didn't bother to text him back cause i know his ass is mad,but Z my bitch she was here before I know its wrong to stood em up but it is what is it.
I clicked out of that thread and went to Z telling her amma come.

Day one🙇💜: yessirrrrr!amma be over in an 1.
Seen.

I had time cause I know 1 hour means 3 hours the least.

---

-short my bad💕🔗