¡5

/Opa Locka,Florida /
/Jvair Rell Green/Jv
/a week later/

❤💬↗@trappinjv : im dat nigga so who gone be dat nigga 🎭👀

❤💬↗
@trappinjv : im dat nigga so who gone be dat nigga 🎭👀

~

"Bruh kesha you fucking annoying I told yo ass me and her got nun going on "i told her ass always think im cheating.

Shit i been cheating ion know why her ass think she slick like ion know what's good ,cheating with dat bum ass nigga,im just running the game like her,ion knw why i don't just break up with her,ion got love for her again tbh.

"You listening to me?",she asked slapping my head.naww don't put yo hands on me for i toote you ass"i told her through gritted teeth,like bitch talk yeen had to put yo hands on me,I hate ppl touching me up and Shit.

"Know what fuck that,im gone head out and by time i get back you and all yo shit better be gone and leave my fucking keys too cheating ass bitch"i went off on her checking the text on my phone .

"And yes im dead srs "i added before she could talk back,i picked my keys up and made my way down to my car.

As i was about to drive out my phone started to ring, groaning i looked at the caller id and seen it was my lil brother ,I kissed my teeth and answerd it.

"Waddup nigga?"i ask putting the phone on speaker, placing it on my lap i drive out the drive way making my way to talk to this nigga about a deal with Milo.

"Nun school boring as fuck doe"he sighed,i chuckled lightly at dis nigga,he don't like school for nun,but that nigga had to go cause i was gone bust his ass.

Me being his big brother i had to take car of my brother, i had the help of my aunt from my pops side since my mom side and my dad side ain't fw me or my brother expect my dad sister.

She was struggling to care of us ,cause she her self was taking care of my little cuz ,her babydaddy was deabeat and ain't claim his kid shit it is wat it is!

"School always boring to you ugly nigga"i laugh, "yeah cause dem teachers dead asf,bitches all on a nigga and these wanna be gang gang hood nigga making me mad like i want shoot them"he rolled his eyes." Shit don't start nun,but we going to look for pops" i reminded him.

Our dad was in jail from i was 10 ,he took care of us by his self since our so called mom decided to cheat with a bum,11 years now ,ion even remember what he went to jail for tbh but ayye he getting out next year or last month in dis year so niggas we on sum dummy shit.

"Yeah yeah i gotta go "he hang up,i shake my head .

"Where the fuck is that nigga at" Milo groaned pissed off,we been her for 20 minutes and the nigga we doing business with ain't here yet."if he some dummy shit im busting his brain out on boonks"i told em also geting irritating.

A black car all tinted soon pulled up, "I knw you fucking lying " Milo muttered while i hold my laugh in,ain't this sum,in front of us was the girl from other day we Milo wanted to kill,ain't know ole girl was bout that life doe.

She fine asf .

"Soo where the nigga we doing business with?"Milo ask through gritted teeth wen girl walk up to his mugging us both, i mugged her back the fuck!

She looked Milo up and down before she spoke up," im dah nigga you doing business with nigga".

"No girl can run this shits!"Milo scoffed,"You must not know me"she chuckled, "im Tenzo first daughter i run that part of the projects and near it ,i run niggas"she added.

"Now you got a problem doing business with a girl? "She asked looking at me,i licked my lips and answer her," just don't get fucked up ".

She rolled her eyes and soon the nigga from other day came out the car and we start talking bout our business.

/Opa Locka,Florida /
/Sanji'ana Alia Teno/

❤💬↗@sanjii_:  don't let my face fool you ,i ain't nice🎭

❤💬↗
@sanjii_:  don't let my face fool you ,i ain't nice🎭

Well kill me fucking dead ,run me over or sum shit!i got out the car mugging these niggas im supposed to talk to,ugh .

"So where the nigga we doing business with?"dude ask through gritted teeth,like hun calm down ion want it to be you too .

I looked em at before answering him,"im dah nigga you doing business with nigga".fuck you thought this was,"no nigga can run dis"he scroffed,"you must not know me"i chuckled, "im Tenzo first daughter, i run that part of the projects and near it,i run niggas" i added smiling thinking about my dad.

"Now you got a problem doing business with a girl?"i ask the other dude,it was ole girl nigga from other day,i mentally smirked in my head ,"just don't get fucked up".

I just roll my eyes,Ameer soon came out the car and we talked business.

~
"Bruh i swear ion like that nigga"i spoke annoyed to Azia ,me and Ameer had gotten back around 15 minutes ago.While we was at the meeting the nigga ion like whose name is Milo was just fucking bugging me like shit yo it ain't yo business you just your frens right hand clam tf down fuck .

"He not the one who run things?cause if he do im not with it"Z ask,texting someone on her phone,"naww its his fren Jv he the big guy,he don't do too much "i told her as i got up to start cleaning my room,"good "she mumbled.

"Who you over there texting got you occupied and all?"i raised a brow at her,"no one interesting "she shrugged,i just roll my eyes and started to play some music to help me clean up my room.

-better run up my votes and comments before i stop publishing dis book frl✋😑

- run up dis chapter and the last one else i ain't updating no more!