¡6

/Opa Locka,Florida /
/Sanji'ana Alia Teno/
*day later*.

❤💬↗@sanjii_ : 🎭 if i ain't running my business den im goofy off wit frens💕

❤💬↗
@sanjii_ : 🎭 if i ain't running my business den im goofy off wit frens💕

"WADE IF YOUN STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME "Azia yelled,causing all of us to laugh, today we was all outside on the block, all of us was ,Ameer,Me,Wade,Aljay and Maja. "It ain't that deep girl" wade laughed, Z just kissed her teeth and put in her airpods .

"I need a nigga"Majah mumbled but we all heard her,the boys instantly snapped their heads in her direction mugging her,"what you guys looking at her for?"i laughed.

"She ain't having shit"Ameer mugged me,"yes she is yall leave my sister alone "i mugged him back, "she my sister too"he bucked at me,knw what i did i bucked him back fuck outta here foo.

"Better calm yo ass down before i get mama","mmcht nigga im grown! "I waved him off,he just shake his head and continue to talk with the boys ,me Z,And Majaha was all in our phone .

15 people like your post on instagram
At: 1:30pm.
2imessage from Jv 🎭
At 1:25pm

I swiped of the ig notifications and went to imessage seeing what he want.

Jv🎭 : yo where yo at?
Seen

Jv🎭: girl don't let me- yk what im gone pull up!
Seen.

Fuck this nigga want only time we suppose to talk is when i need weed or him and he could just tell me that like damn .

I rolled my eyes and took out my airpods connecting my phone, i pulled my hoodie back over my head. Scrolling through my songs i decided on A boogie wit da hoodie- mood swings.

*ion own rights,all rights goes to the rightful owner *

Cuase yo that nigga be spitting idc what no one says,aside from lil baby polo g a boogie my g too.

I leaned back in my seat closing my eyes nodding my head to the music singing it in my head.

Once the song was near to end i felt some one tap me,i groaned and pausing the music i took my airpods out putting dem in my shorts pocket since i ain't bring the case.

I looked at the person who tapped me and seen it was Jv ,i rolled my eyes decided if i should talk to him." Soo youn see me?"he ask licking his lips, cute ass."yeah i see you just don't know if i wanted to talk to you "i told him shrugging my shoulders.

"Anyways why you over here?"i asked looking around then at him,"comee on"he told me then walking off guess i should follow,i got up and see every body looking at me," see you later"i shrugged them off going over to Jv car,i open the door and got in ,"wassup?"i asked as he drove off,damn in his car waw cold asf.i stretched over to turn the A/C down a lil bit,"don't touch my stuff "he swat my hand way,"first nigga don't touch me and again wassup".

"So i can't stop by to spend some time with the girl im doing lil business with?"he ask smirking at me then focus back on the road, "if it ain't business den no"i told em truthfully .

"Aght bet . Get out "he said parking the car along the roadside, can't be deadass.

But aight,i nodded my head and got out he stared at me still parked up i just roll my eyes taking out my phone going to Al contact.

Al✋❤
Calling.......

"What you want foo? "He picked up,"come get me niggas bonkers "i said den kiss my teeth "why-"al was about to start but dis nigga got out of car and hung up my phone. "Getcho dumb ass in da car"he mugged me and i mugged him back,"naw im straight now gimmie my phone "reaching over for my phone his ass took my hand and push me to the passenger door opening it ,i ain't going on foo.

"Go in da damn car"he groaned, "as i said im straight gimmie my phone "i rolled my eyes, he grab my neck and spoke again through gritted teeth,"get.in.the.fucking.car" he acting like that shit scares me nigga i toote guns only thing that do is make me wanna ride yo dick.

I chuckled a lil and got in the car slamming the door with attitude, he soon later got in the car and dropped my phone in my lap,i just let it stay there ain't have time for dis bullshit.

"Don't yo have a lil bitch?"i scrunched up my face at em,"ion got no bitch im chilling "he told me,"yeah but wen i see her she gone see me cause i been made up my mind you was gone be my nigga on that petty shit"i told em shrugging while he laughed "yo ass still mad about that?".

"Fuck yeah ion like ppl telling me that im telling dem bullshit wen im actually telling truth on top of that ion like that bitch word out strangers mouth "i told em

Bitch im crazy and idc.

-
Thought i was playing ?
Shouldn't even publish dis cuase tuh you ppl ain't it✌⚠