Budding Buddies??? Part 1

Raghav was surprised at whatever Siya said ... Before he could respond she had left...

Whatever Siya said made a lot of sense to Raghav..

Yes Aditi was coming home permanently in a different relationship in the same house in less than 3 weeks of time...

I can't behave this stupid... I know the chapter had ended and I'm only doing childish things to prove myself...

Raghav was impressed with Siya's maturity...

'Damn...the maturity she has at 22.. I don't have at 30😒...'

Raghav stepped back into his house and entered the dining area and was greeted by his mom dad who came back from their daily walk.

Ramachandra and Narayani had a daily routine to go for a walk early in morning. They would start their day walking from their house to the Venkatramana Temple...pray to God, attend morning Pooja and return back home walking. With that they would have a great day to start as well as have Mr Ramachandra Prabhu's diabetes under control. It was necessary for him to have a heathy diet after he had an angioplasty in his early 30's due to his smoking and drinking habits. Post angioplasty he quit his bad habits and Raghav who saw his dad when he was mere 7 years old knew what exactly he shouldn't do in his life.
Smoke or drink!!! Never into it!!!

The entire Prabhu family hence gave utmost importance to health. No wonder the Prabhu brother's looked handsome and Mr and Mrs Prabhu senior inspite of being in their early 60's looked like in their late 40's.

'Good morning Amma...' Raghav greeted his parents and picked the newspaper and started sipping his morning cup of black coffee that served by their house help Vishwa.

'Good morning son...' Mr Prabhu responded to Raghav while...while Mrs Prabhu smiled and poured a glass of cucumber juice to Mr Prabhu and Herself.

'Where's Namu' asked Narayani...

'Lol mom...It's just 8 am and your son's good morning happens only after 9 am... That too because I have a stand-up meeting at 9 which that lazy bum attends via video conferencing 🙄' said Raghav faking anger and complaining about his younger brother's lazy lifestyle.

'That idiot needs to grow up...he's getting married in less than 3 weeks now' said Mr Prabhu...

While Raghav kept quiet and continued sipping his coffee.

His mom noticed him go silent... Suddenly asked...

'Where's Siya? She's got up? I need to gift her the saree and jewellery we got for her reception party' Narayani said looking at Raghav

'Hmmm Amma... She had some wor' and he was interrupted with the voice saying

'Well I was making breakfast for everyone... here's some hot buns and Chutney' Siya came with a tray full of buns (Mangalorean snack) keeping it on the table.

Raghav was shocked. He thought Siya left. But was shocked seeing Siya still at home...He had a radiant smile seeing her serving buns to everyone happily. While both Mr and Mrs said to be back in a few mins once they change in fresh clothes...

While they left Raghav looked at Siya who asked him...

'Buns?'

Raghav smiled and said 'Woow...Sure, thanks' and Siya served him a few into his plate.

Raghav quickly asked 'I thought you left'

Siya quickly responded while her hands busily served chutney to herself and Raghav 'Oh ummm yes... But Aunty uncle weren't at home...Vishwa (house help) told me that they went for a routine walk so I thought to stay back make some breakfast ready and then wave them a bye before leaving...so stayed back'

Raghav was somehow happy that she stayed back.

In no time Mr and Mrs Prabhu joined them and Siya started serving them.

Mr Prabhu was super excited seeing buns as it was a rare one at home as it was fried...he was all praises for his daughter in law...While Mrs Prabhu chuckled at his excitement. If Buns were served to Mr Prabhu everyday, he may someday give away his entire property to his dearest daughter in law🤣

Siya before starting her breakfast enquired if Ajjo (Raghav's grandpa) had got up...

To which Raghav replied

'Ajjo gets up a bit late and his breakfast is served to him in his room which is mostly oats or something lighter. Absolutely nothing fried for him. '

Siya noticed an extremely possessive grandson while Raghav told that to Siya in a firm tone. She nodded plainly.

'Ummm Aunty uncle...I've to go back to my master bakery today to see on the production...my friend Shilpa is handling it single handedly handling all this for a week now'

To which Mr Prabhu said in a serious tone

'No you can't go'

Siya got shocked hearing that
..She just looked at Raghav quietly'