Do you feel the heat?🔥

Siya's POV:

I heard the door knob click...I looked in the mirror and I saw Raghav standing there at the door leaning towards the door after locking the door.

'We need to talk' he said

I didnt bother to reply him and continued removing my complex pricking jhumkas from my ear...it was getting stuck to my Georgette netted saree...

Next thing I see is Raghav stood behind me...I was shocked...

What is he ??? A ghost??? How does he travel places so fast...while I was still in my thoughts...I saw him staring at me via the mirror and the next minute I felt him slowly removing my earring that was stuck to my netted saree on my shoulder.

His face was very close to my cheek...I could feel his hot breath... I stopped breathing.

'Ww... What ar...are you d... doing Ra... Raghav' it almost came out of my mouth as a whisper...

'Shhh.... He said...while his hands still busily worked on removing the stuck earring from my saree... slowly his hands moved to unpin the earring from my ear ...

I shivered at his touch...

His fingers played on my ears like a pianist played the instrument...A professional... It was surreal...

While he continued to ask...

'So.... You don't care' he asked in a husky voice...

With a lot of difficulty voice came from my throat...

'No!!!'

He removed earring from my left ear...

'You don't care ...with whom I spend time?' he asked again continuing the torture on my right ear.

I wanted him to stop and not both at the same time ...

I was going crazy at his every touch...

While my tongue pushed out a 'NO' again to his query...

Now his hand reached my neck... He slowly removed the hook of my necklace while his breath was now fanning the back of my neck ...

It was getting too much for my body to handle. ..

His interrogation continued...

'Me... getting cozy with someone else doesn't bother you?'

My brains had almost stopped working...but the little egoistic me still didn't want to give up and again with a lot of difficulty a 'Nooo' was out of my mouth....

Slowly he dragged the necklace from my neck... through my boat necked blouse touching my shoulder... I shuddered at his playfulness with my necklace....

I was sitting there closing my eyes...

'Are you not jealous of Vedika? Tell me Siya' now his chin rested on my bare shoulder while his little stubble touched my cheeks ...

My brain stopped working... I was speechless...

Just then I felt the unexpected...

A kiss 😘 on my bare shoulder 👄

A small moan came out of my mouth without my permission...

I was not at my own self... I felt like I was having all the grumbling happening in my stomach...

'You still say....this marriage is a Compromise Siya'

While I was still under the hangover of the kiss he placed on my shoulder... I didn't even know what he asked me ...

I mechanically replied a 'No' without even understanding his question.

And I heard him laugh...

'Exactly.... keep that thought on' he said with a smile and went to the washroom to change.

While after a few seconds I realized what just happened and what an idiot I am and how I got controlled by his antiques...

Just then a pissed and irritated ego of mine woke up from it's deep slumber and i walked towards the washroom...

Raghav's POV:

(laughing to himself in the washroom)
Oh god...this woman can drive me mad...she says she doesn't care and melts like butter on a hot pan at my every single touch... Lol the way she was burning when I was with Vish...she thought it was Vedika... I definitely knew I mattered so much more to her than she spoke up or portrayed 😬😛❤️

My little baby dragon 🐉💞

Just then I heard her scream outside the washroom...

'I don't care Raghav....I don't care...do you listen... I don't care... You go with whomever you want. .. you hug whomever you want... You go on a date with whomever you want ...infact next time you don't even need to organize a consolation prize for your wife... she can definitely pay for her dinner'

She said....

That's when it striked me why she was pissed off...Well her screaming at me was atleast better than the killing silence and that fake smile...that time I felt like a stranger nobody in her life....she yelling at me atleast makes me feel....she cared ❤️

She must have seen me with Vedika back then in Goa...Ok...no wonder she turned on her 'I don't care' protest since Next day...

Ok ...now it all fell in place...Her anger and frustration...I must explain her...I quickly changed and came out of the bathroom...

'Siya....listen there's nothing between Vedika and me...infact she was just my ex crush... That's all...I wasn't even in a relationship with her...i met her said her and just said a formality Hi to avoid unwanted drama...but that's when you saw me in Goa... believe me... '

I said...

While she asked me how about the ballroom dancing. I tried explaining her. But she just warned me saying

'Look Raghav...I really don't care...you don't affect me...and listen....you doing these things.... don't think I'll fall for it... You and your Vedika are least important to me...get it???...you better get it!!!' she warned and stormed into the changing room and slammed the door on my face.

Now I was really very angry?!!!

I was hellbent to teach her a very important chapter called

'Confess the truth!!!'