Letting it go 😢

Raghav's POV:

(Looking into his business reports sent by Karmarkar)

It's unbelievable to see that our Goa resort is picking up so fast and so well already. Today Harshita called me as she landed directly in Goa and was praising our new venture with Karmarkar.

I must ideally be happy about this right??? But I'm.... Not....
My mind is literally cursing me for behaving like that with Siya...

I lost my patience and actually had the nerve to ask her such a shitty question...
How insensitive that is Raghav...

I tried my best but couldn't get rid of the guilt.

That's it...face it Raghav...you did a mistake...infact it's called hurting someone... you must apologize...

Yes.... The minute I realized what I screwed...I decided to make up for it...

I knew I couldn't do much...at this hour...so I quickly went and picked up Siya's favorite Tiramisu ice cream from the best ice cream shop in Mangalore ❤️

I however couldn't get roses but then I remembered our rose garden in backyard... I have never picked roses from there...but today...it was for Siya...and I knew she loved roses...

I quickly ran into the room... lightened the lamp with fragrance oils as I always felt scented candles were a tad bit filmy...

That very minute I heard sound of the car...

I quickly stood up...took another look in the mirror and smiled...

Then I ran to the window to see Siya...

And then I notice that Appy Crappy 😠

He reminded me of chapati dough which once Naman tried to make ... Sticky 😠

Although today my concentration was on Siya...so I waited for her to come in...

Finally I saw her enter the house... although I noticed that Dr Gooseberry was still standing there in our parking space leaning to his car bonnet.

He's not going??? I thought to myself...

And where's Siya... She entered the house I guess 10 mins back...

So I went outside...and noticed her chatting with mom dad.

They were into a serious conversation... The next minute I saw mom dad look at me...
What did she tell them??? Was the first thing that striked me!!!

I slowly walked to the living area... While Siya didn't wait for me to speak up and left to our room...

Just then mom said...

'Raghav... Looks like Siya has to go back to her mother's house...'

I stood rooted to the spot on hearing this...
My ears didn't believe what they just listened...

'She is going ???? Whyyy'

While my heart cursed me... 'Which girl with self respect wouldn't understand your sarcastic taunt which you showered on her this evening Raghav??? You are the reason she wants to go'

No...no....I can't let that happen...

'But why Mom' I asked her... With my voice come out in extreme irritation...

'Well all thanks to your genius idea to plan a destination wedding for Naman and Aditi at the nth minute....when there's just 10 days left...God...I seriously couldn't understand what was the very need to this change in plan!!! It was all sorted here... But this poor little girl who has been on her toes all the while organizing rest will have to again run around and redo stuff😡 I mean expecting this kinda immature behavior from Naman or Aditi is a normal but you Raghav... I always thought you were the mature one...
Our 60% relatives have dropped off from the wedding list and they say they can't..I'm sure Shenoy's are also facing the same mess and Shalini with Vitthal's health issues finds it too tough...So my daughter in law is going there to help Shalini organize things quickly...
Naman's wedding had turned a torture!!!
But then who cares about family...it's about adventure...
We'll have a wedding in Goa..huhhh...I have no idea how will she manage all the preps... And honestly it's a mess from our side too...' finishing her rant...mom left to her room. Dad followed...

Well everyone thought destination wedding was plan was mine but it was actually Aditi's plan which Naman agreed upon finally...

So I took it on me...

But looks like it's backfired as thanks to my bummer idea my life....I mean my wife is leaving our house to stay with her parents...

I quickly ran into my room and noticed Siya walked out with a gigantic size cabin bag...

The size of the bag shocked me...

'Such big bag for 2-3 days???' I asked while my eyes still stared at the bag...

'Life is unpredictable... You never knew' she walked out saying that cryptic statement.

Just then I noticed Siya offered to drop Siya...

I quickly walked to the parking and pulled the bag out of Aniruddh's hands saying...

'Let go... I can drop her' I was quite angry

While Siya took the bag from my hands and said 'That you already have' and sat in the car...

My eyes filled with tears letting her go....

Siya's POV:

I cried my heart ❤️ out tonight... I cried in Appy's arms like a child while he only had one query....

'What is the matter!!!???' and 😠😡🙏 all I told him was....

'I need my space... Pls leave me alone!!!

And he finally dropped me to Mom Dad.... I greeted them and barged into my room... There was a burn in my heart....tears that craved to be let out freely....😢😢😤🤧😪

I did that all night long...

While Aditi asked me to join her for dinner, to meet her...
But...
I.....
I ignored her like her like plague. '