chapter one : B E A U T I F U L

HAIBA LEV COULD NOT KEPT HIS EXCITEMENT ANYMORE AND BRAGS HIS OTHER SISTER WHO WAS COMING TO NEKOMA TODAY.

"She's reaaallyy good at volleyball! That's why I fell in love with volleyball because of her sets and spikes! It just gave me the excitement tingles!" The other players had enough of his big and loud mouth that they want him to eat a ball to shut him up.

"Oi! Just shut up and continue practicing your receives they're kūso!" Yaku shouted loudly making the players plug their fingers inside their ears. "But Yaku san I'm not done te-" what said Yaku next made Lev fume im anger.

"I don't care about your shitty story about sister! Just practice yo-" Lev interrupted Yaku by grabbing the older senpai by his collar "It's not a shitty story you fucking midget" Lev spat, his eyes showed anger. Lev threw Yaku on the ground and walked away.

The members were in disbelief "Y-Yaku san are you ok-"

"That bastard... I'm fucking going to beat that his shitty ass! Kuroo serve hasher and powerfully that could make his fucking arms bleed!" Yaku barked, Kuroo flinch and nodded

Lev always idolise you, you became his inspiration in volleyball but ever since you stopped playing. He made a promise that he would continue playing and make you proud, you love the kid and his enthusiasm.

Lev walked away feeling guilty for speaking disrespectfully to his senpai. Yaku has been helping Lev in his recieves and yet this is how he repay him? Lev growled and began pulling his hair in frustration.

He pulled out his phone and texted you, he just wants you to come here right now to vent his frustrations. You were a calm listener and would often stroke and play with your brother's hair.

Levichi🐱
Y/n can you come here right now?
I can't hold it anymore o(╥﹏╥)o
:sent 20 seconds ago
(seen)

y/nchi💞
Eh? Did smth happened Levichi? I just came from from the airport.
Do you want me to visit you like right now? \˚ㄥ˚\
:sent 5 minutes ago
(seen)

Levichi🐱
Can you Y/n? I just want to see you it's been longg time since we seen each otherr~!! (*>.<*)
:sent 6 seconds ago
(seen)

Y/nchi💞
Alright send me the location and I'll drive there~! (๑و•̀ω•́)و
:sent 1 minute ago
(seen)

Levichi🐱
Yata! Arigatou neechan!! Love you lots! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
:sent 10 seconds ago
(seen)

Y/nchi💞
Love ya more ~(^з^)-♡
:sent 6 minutes ago
(seen)

[YOUR POV]

Noie rubbed his small head against your fluffy strawberry socks, you laid your back on the sofa and faced the ceiling, thinking about Lev. You could not help but get worried especially Alisa isn't at Japan she's currently in France. You sighed and grab Noie as you stood up from the sofa and walked outside locking the door of your apartment.

You took out your car keys from your purse and jogged to the parking area with Noie in your arms who was kept purring. You opened your Porsche Car door.

You hop inside your car and closed the door as you placed Noie on the passengers seat and wore his seat belt safely. You start your car and looked at the side mirrors in case there are cars behind you. "ready?" Noie meowed, you took that as a yes.