chapter twelve : M A T C H

hai~

YOU'VE BEEN JUST SLEEPING AND READING BOOKS WHILE THE OTHERS TRAIN WITH THE OTHER TEAMS THESE PAST FEW DAYS. You let out a bored sigh and just played with Noie's cute pinkish paw, You lifted Noie up to face  him. "Noieee~" You squealed and rubbed your nose against his.

Noie meowed in delight as he purred making you chuckle. "uwu my baby is so cute-" You were cutted off by a cough, you looked up and saw Date Tech's Middle Blocker, Takanobu Aone. "c-can I..." You tilt your head in confusion and placed Noie on your lap as you rubbed his head while looking at Aone.

"Can I pet him...?" You almost fumed at his cuteness, despite his rough scary features he has a very soft personality which made you go uwu. "oh sure!" You enthusiasticly hand Noie over to Aone, but he backed away.

'is he perhaps scared but wants to pet Noie?! H-HE'S FACING HIS FEARS!!' You mentally cried at Aone's manliness.

"Here let me teach you how to hold him!" You grabbed Aone's large hands, Aone blushed at the contact and nodded. You paled when Noie's form is too small for Aone's hand.

"like this?" Aone carried Noie like a phone. You gulped nervous and nodded, "y-yeah!" You laugh while looking away.

'geez his hands are huge...' you mumbled quietly.

"HEY! WHY ARE YOU CARRYING NOIE?!" Naoi yelled as he snatched Noie away from Aone's hand. Aone felt offended and bowed deeply, he apologized. You facepalmed and scolded Naoi for being to overprotective.

"sensei! He's just petting him! You're being too overprotective! Remember I'm his mother and you're just his babysitter!!!" You screeched, Naoi looked down ashamed and apologized as he walked away petting Noie.

You let out a sigh and bowed to Aone "I'm sorry about him" Aone bowed to you also making you confused "kochirakosō" You panicked and told to stand up, it was your fault though.. This pure boy is so innocent

(#proteccaone)

Kuroo dropped his arm around you, you immediately let out a vomit sound as you pinch your nose in disgust. "despite from your good looks, do you ever shave your armpits? Cause it smells like piss" Kuroo paled and immediately walked away.

You watch him opened his gym bag and took out his deodorant and shaver. You stifle your laugh and took a deep breath.

"I should be going now Y/n san" Aone bowed so did you. You grin and threw him a peace sign "I can teach you how to take care of Noie next time!" Aone blushed and nodded, you watched him walk away as you stretched your arms.

Kuroo came back while blushing in embarrassment but still kept his smirk. "you done?" you chuckle, Kuroo punched your arm gently making you laugh.

"You have a match with the managers" Your eyes immediately sparkled as you ran off to where the managers were staying.

[YOUR POV, MANAGER DORMS]

You spotted two girls, you grinned before tapping their shoulder. The other girl with blonde hair flinched in surprise, the raven haired simply turned around. You were immediately awestrucked by her beauty.

"Oh you must be Nekoma's manager, I'm Shimizu Kiyoko" Kiyoko shot you a simple smile, but that simple smile was enought to make your kokoro doki doki.