chapter twenty two : H A N A F U D A + P E R V E R T S

Play the song
WARNING HOTTIES IN THIS BOOK
(3/10)

NOIE IS NOW RESTING ON HIS SOFT PILLOW, HE JUST HAD HIS FIRST MEDICAL INJECTION. You caressed his head as you kissed his forehead. "mommy will buy you your favorite fish snack okay?" Noie meowed making you chuckle. You got up from your seat and grab your purse.

You flipped your phone open as you texted your little brother who is having a hard practice with the secon devil named Yaku Morisuke.

Y/nchi💞
Lev come home now and watch baby noie for me, I'm going to buy some snacks.
:sent 10 seconds ago
(seen)

Levchi🐱
Yaku isn't letting me go home,
Could you perhaps... pursue him to let me go and watch Noie?!
:sent 3 seconds ago
(seen)

Y/nchi💞
Alright, give the phone to him
:sent 2 seconds ago
(seen)

Levchi🐱
Y/n san? This is Yaku.
Lev said that you will say something to me?
:sent 1 second ago
(seen)

Y/nchi💞
Ah yes! Would you please let Lev go this time? I don't have anyone to babysit Noie
:sent 10 seconds ago
(seen)

Levchi🐱
I guess so, what would you give me in return?
:sent 5 seconds ago
(seen)

Y/nchi💞
okay, what do you want Yaku?
:sent 3 seconds ago
(seen)

Levchi🐱
A Date
:sent 5 seconds ago
(seen)

[YOUR POV, SNACK SHOP]

Yaku's request made you choke, a date? Is Yaku really that straightforward type of a guy? You shaked your head as you slapped your cheeks. "Okay Y/n just forget it" You mumbled to yourself before going inside the store.

You went to the snack section and grabbed the fish snacks, and some green tea flavored pocky box. You placed them inside your cart as you went to shop for more. Your eyes sparkled at the sight of ice cream, you immediately ran and opened the fridge as you grabbed some Mochi Ice Cream, Red Bean Popsicle.

You were about to grab the last melona when someone grabbed it also, You sighed and looked at the person, your jaws dropped so did the person next to you. "T-Todoroki san?!" You exclaimed, Todoroki bowed so did you. "Nice to see you again Y/n san" You blushed and nodded as you rubbed your nape shyly.

"Why are you here Y/n san?" He asked while trying to have a eye contact with you but you kept looking away. "U-Uh! I'm here to buy some snacks" You shyly said as Todoroki nodded, "Is something wrong? You kept looking anywhere?" Todoroki didn't think twice and held your cheek to face him.

You blushed even more "T-to" someone interrupted you two, "Todoroki! Midor-" A long haired black female with big breasts gloomed at the sight of you two having a moment. "Oh.. Yaoyorozu" Todoroki said bluntly before backing away.