chapter four : K A R A S U N O

[THIRD POV, MIYAGI PREFECTURE]

YOU SIGH EXHAUSTED, YOU'VE BEEN CARRYING ONE HEAVY BOX. While Cole was calm and carried the heavy box in one hand in ease. You glared at him and landed on his bicep, You rolled your eyes "show off, flexing your fucking bicep makes me more exhausted and annoyed" You snarled.

Cole laughed and offered his other hand to carry the heavy box that you were holding. "let me help ya y/n chi" Your mood immediately lifted and gave him the box. Cole carry the two boxed in ease, you looked at him in awe, just how did he find time to work out?

"hey isn't your school strict and didn't let you guys have some break or something?" Cole's School was very strict because it is one of the prestigious schools in Japan, Yuuei Academy. Tons of people failed the exams but some people were just lucky to get in but Cole got in to a recommendation, amazing right?

"oh! our teacher Shota Aizawa is a friendly foe and lets us do everything that we want. He just lets us use the school gym during our free time, he is like you but more lazier and sleepier" Cole said with a hint of excitement in his tone. 'oh no' you thought, you should've have let Cole talk or he'll be rambling things out loud that it can ear rape you.

"An-" Just in time you've arrived at Karasuno. You sighed in relief and walked inside Karasuno Koukou. You've researched the Karasuno Volleyball team last night and the name Tenma.. was bugging you, the name was so familiar that you can't put your finger around it.

"uhm? Y/n would you please open the door I'm having a hard time holding these heavy boxes?" Cole twitched when he noticed you, you were not paying attention. He kicked your knee making you bent over and snap out of your thoughts. "what was that for Cole?" You said irritatedly.

"I've been calling your name for 5 times Y/n" Cole scrunched his nose in irritation. You shrugged and opened the door for him.

THIRD POV [FACULTY ROOM]

"sensei!" Yoshikawa Miaki, The School President of Karasuno. Ittetsu looked at the panting boy with confusion written on his face. "what can I do for you Miaki Kun?" Miaki gulped and took a deep breath before saying.

"they're here" Ikketsu abruptly stood up startling the teachers inside the faculty room. "thanks .. i'll go meet them" Ittetsu pats Miaki's shoulder before running off immediately to meet the ICS duo.

Yuho spoke "what's wrong? and who is them?" Miaki grinned before saying "The Prodigies in Volleyball, they won the nationals countless of times, they are also part of the ICS" Yuho and the other teachers almost fell from their teacher and looked at each other with their eyes widened.

"We must report this to the vice principal" Rina suggested, they all agreed and went to the Principal's office.

You and Cole were the unbeatable duo, you gained popularity because of volleyball so did Cole. Many people admires you both, hell they even thought you two were a couple.

"WHAT?!!" The vice principal exclaimed and coughed, he gulped and fixed his suit that was a little tight on him. "They're at the Gym 2" The Vice principal nodded and walked away to meet the famous duo.

THIRD POV [GYM TWO]

You waited patiently while leaning on Cole who has his arms crossed, the boxes were placed on the ground. You let out a yawn making Cole chuckle "you sleepy?" You nodded sleepily and gave him a lazy smile.