Final Note

Hi, my name is Val!

I don't know how many people will actually read this, but if you are one of those people, I wanted to give you a big thanks.

Whoever you are, I am grateful for you. I'm grateful you're alive, and I'm grateful you've found yourself here of all places. I thank you with everything I have, and I hope you've enjoyed my first ever complete story!

I'm so happy I've actually finished this story. I get bored with my ideas very quickly, so I end up forgetting them and moving on to something new before I even start. This time I pushed myself to actually finish a story, and I'm proud of myself for pulling through. Even though it's not the best, I had fun writing it, and I think that's most important.

I really hope you enjoyed Aquaertus as much as I have!

Now that we're finished with this book, I also have others that I'm working on. Please check out my other works, which I'm also proud of so far. I hope you can stick with me and my other stories!

Finally, I want to say thanks again. Each and every one of you that is reading this, you are important to me. Thank you so much for being here.

I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors, and I hope to see you again soon!