Chapter 1

"Captained by Grant Kelly, My father." Judy stated surprised. 

"It just keeps getting better..." Penny said sarcastically, gaining her looks from Vijay, Will, Judy and some other girl." What are ya'll staring at? it was Sarcasm." She said  making  Vijay turn away.

"Ok... This is the plan, Will, go check on the robot, Penny, Vijay and ...." Judy stated realizing that she had no idea what the girls name is.

"Ruby. My name is Ruby, I'm sixteen." The girl interjected confidently.

"Well Ruby, just make everyone feel welcome, They've all just lost their parents." Judy continued "I am going to try and contact the Fortuna, see if there is any survivors."

Vijay, Will and Ruby left the Control room. "I feel like I'm going to barf," Penny stated with disgust, then her face softened up "Judy, do you think we'll ever see them again?" Penny asked hopefully, sad about the departure form their parents.

"Right now, I don't know, I don't even know where we are! Anyway,  just do that trick with the earplug for the vomiting feeling, there might be some in the garage. In the meanwhile you are in the presence of that 16 year old of male persuasion whom you have history with, why don't you make things right?" Judy said, adding the last part to lighten the mood, Judy knew how it felt to not have a presence of a father, she could only imagine what everyone else was feeling, including herself. She also knew what hiding feelings did to someone. 

"Ummm... No... We just left our parents and I don't think anything between Vijay and me are ok right now. It's just in a bad place and I really don't want this to be a short term thing, I need to make things right with him, but it's not the right time. On another note, I think when we have a minute to ourselves I think we should have a girl talk about a certain mechanic we just left. Anyway, call me if you need to get in contact. I'll be downstairs." Penny stated chuckling at the Don part, Judy may have been oblivious to their chemistry however Penny was not. At the same time, she knew she needed to sort things out with Vijay, she knew she liked him more than a friend, maybe  love, but what did that matter if she couldn't even have a proper friendship with him. She groaned. Where was her Maureen when she needed her.

"You mean Don...No. We were friends! Anyway I should try getting in contact with the Fortuna. We were just friends!" Judy exclaimed, reassuring herself, she never thought of Don like that...Maybe. Right now, she had bigger things to deal with.

"Keep telling yourself that 'Doc'. I think I need to have a bit of thinking time. ugh. You don't by any chance know what to do when you're friend-zoned but the other guy likes you? " Penny said chuckling at the use of Don's nickname for her. Heading down to the garage.

"Oh Penny just talk to him, your chemistry is so bad I can smell it from here." Judy replied.

"Right, Talk to him....Not yet." Penny said unenthusiastically.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

''John, They're gone... I just-" Maureen sad sadly.

"Trust me, I know. Judy will take care of them." John stated embracing her lightly. No surprise to him, leaving your kids forever is so much harder than he thought.

"Well  that was that! Why do I feel-" Don stated, he has never grown any connection to anyone. he didn't even feel that much when Pam died. He sat himself down on a seat at the J2 table.

"Awww is Don feeling things! That's something I never thought I'd ever see. Those kids meant something to you." Ava stated, internally dying of laughter. The comment making John and Maureen chuckle as well.

"Don  feeling something. Ha! Never thought I'd see the day!" Andrew (The other mechanic that was on J2). 

"Maybe it was just his feelings for my daughter, Man, I thought something would've happened in 7 months." John amused himself.

"JOHN," Maureen laughed, slapping his leg. "That was supposed to stay between the 2 of us."

Don's eyes widened. "Wha-" He exclaimed. "Excuse me I think if I had feelings for Judy I would've known."

"Wait... Is Judy the doc you kept bringing up? I mean....As much as I love to  see flustered Don realizing his obvious emotions, I think that I'm gonna land the Jupiter close to the other Jupiters, we're looking at permanently staying here." Ava stood up and walked to the cockpit, Andrew followed.

Suddenly, the comms came on. 'This is Captain Kamal, the children have left the atmosphere safely'. "No shit..." Don swore sarcastically. 'Thanks to the Robinsons and everyone's  joint efforts, We will all gather to talk future full-time habitation on the Amber planet. Just to inform all of you, the resolute has been destroyed. This may be a dark day however we should look ahead and focus on the future.'

"How wonderful we're never getting off this planet! Best week of my life! Oh yeah and these people think  I like Doc, so endless humiliation to come! I don't think this week could've gone better  I really hope those kids are doing well up there. I'm  surprised Debbie's still alive'' Don commented.

"Ok lets look at this in a different perspective." Maureen stated in a controlling tone, while she stood up confidently. 

"Maureen..." John said tugging her jacket in order to get her to sit down once again.

"No John No, This can't be the end!" Maureen exclaimed.

"Look Maureen, it's been such a long day, the kids are somewhere in space, fingers-crossed Alpha Centauri. We fought a whole bunch of SARS. The resolute is GONE. Take a rest, let everyone have a breath, it's been a hard, sad day." John explained.

Realizing that John was harboring a load of sad emotions himself she sat down next to him"Ok. John?"

"Mhm." John mumbled, clearly at loss.

 "I love you, I know it's been a hard time lately and we didn't leave earth in the best state But I do." Maureen turned her face to John. John caressed her cheeks.

"I love you too,  I couldn't have been luckier the day I saw you. We weren't the best couple for quite a while and I made my share of mistakes, leaving you and the kids but I really do, I Love You more than you know." John Replied lovingly as he gazed into her eyes.

"Hellooo, for you information I'm still here. Trying to have a break. Anyways, Hate to break this heartwarming moment here, however we're landing." Don said diverting John and Maureen from their moment, bringing two clearly annoyed glares to himself.

To them, this was the end.

Nonetheless, this wasn't  their ending.

 It was just the beginning of their long and tiresome journey. 

Journey to find adventure, love, themselves, alien planets and family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: I am one of the biggest Lost In Space Fans out there and that ending served no justice. The cliff hanger was so grande! I am aiming to have 2 chapters a week. Around 40-50 chapters. Please Save, Vote and Comment on this book, it will be well appreciated. I hope you enjoy!!