Chapter 7

I would like to tell you that there's not that much left for Judy to find out, that Maureen wasn't going to make a dangerous discovery or that there was bigger unknowns left, but that would be incorrect. 

"Judy." Grant Kelly said, putting his hand out for a handshake.

"Dad!"Judy said pulling in for a hug instead.

"Uhmm." Grant looked behind to see Avery mouthing 'Don't sweat it'. For as long as he knew he wouldn't see anyone but the people in the Fortuna, and now not only has he seen someone else but he's a father. How did that  just happen?

"So as much as I'd like this reunion to go on there's more pressing matters. So let's move on." Avery cut in.

"Come on, let's start with introductions." Grant abruptly said breaking his moment with Judy. He pointed towards Penny who was placed next to Judy. Penny's thoughts broke as she gained presence into the conversation. Lenny and Ruby quickly stopped their conversation.

"Start with names? Boss?" Avery said, knowing that Grant hated to be called boss.

"Yea, I'm Grant Kelly, Captain of the Fortuna and Judy's biological father." Grant started, he motioned to Avery.

"Avery, natural jokester. Member of the Fortuna." Avery said chuckling. This made Judy and Penny think of Don.

"Christopher, call me Chris. Physicist on the Fortuna. Nice to meet y'all!" Christopher, who had blonde long hair and a stubble along with brown eyes announced.

"Nice to have you all on the Fortuna, I'm Trevor. I'm a doctor." Trevor said waving his hand. He was quite thin and was clearly South African from his accent.

"Saher, Samantha Saher, they all call me Sam. I'm a mechanic and a doctor! Glad you're here!" Samantha said, she had brown hair, a tanned skin colour and blue-ish green-ish eyes. She gestured towards a short woman on her right.

"Hey! I'm Ally! I'm so happy to see other survivors! I don't really have a job up here, just doing repairs, I was supposed to be in charge of settling on AC but..." Ally was clearly Brazilian, she gestured towards Judy for introductions. " ummm- we have a long story, care to introduce yourselves?"

Judy stuttered still taking in the shock of seeing her father she thought she'd never meet. "Uuh-"

"What my sister means to say is that her name is Judy Robinson captain of the T8, doctor in training, and Captain Kelly's daughter." Judy nodded. Penny's carried on with her own introduction. "I am her sister, Penny Robinson, daughter of Maureen and John Robinson, Author. And might I add totally lost in space."

Avery, Sam and Ally chuckled. " Your attitude is amazing reminds me of my one wen I was your age!" Avery joked.

Judy gave Penny a displeased look.

"Hey!! My names Lenny, passenger on the T8 and that is Ruby, also a passenger. We're both unsure about our futures." Lenny filled in for Ruby because Ruby looked like she was going to puke right there. Ally had seen that prior to the moment and brought a puking bag.

"Ok let's get moving, quick tour then we'll sit down in the main room and discuss everything!" Grant Kelly lead the way.

Concerned, Lenny looked over to Ruby who was around a foot shorter than him, "You okay?" He asked.

She barfed, which caused him to chuckle. "Does she look okay to you Willis?" Penny asked sarcastically.

"Perfect. I feel perfect!" Ruby replied in a sarcastically enthusiastic tone. She put one thumb up as the other was occupied with holding the puke bag.