Chapter 5

"Judy Robinson to the Fortuna, can anyone hear me?"

"Grant Kelly to J2, Loud and clear. Where are you from? Why are you here?"

"Earth, alike you we were on our way to Alpha Centauri. Robots intercepted us and we were following a human signature, however we thought it was from Alpha Centauri." Judy responded.

"Robots? We have run into these Robots." Grant Kelly stated.

"However our experience has definitely not been  pleasant, we have had to leave most of our people somewhere. We have no clue where we just were. We have 97 under 18 on board. Dad." Judy was waiting for a response. It was a long shot however it was worth it.

"Dad?" Grant Kelly's eyes widened. No?

"Daughter of Maureen Robinson, Texan physicist. 24th colonist group." Judy tried to summarize. She was going crazy on the inside.

"Oh. Maureen? How is she? She remarried?" Kelly asked. It's been 20 years. Maureen told him to leave, follow his dream. That he should go and she could take care of her. All the flashbacks were back.

"She's Lost in space, with John Robinson, my father. She's as good as any parent that has had to leave her 3 kids is." Judy informed him. "Is it possible for us all to get onto your ship? There isn't enough oxygen here, what about you?"

Still mesmerized by the fact that he was talking to his daughter he quickly snapped out of his daydream "Uuuh yea, opening the intake valves now. It should fit in order for the Spaceship to get through. Our oxygen is supplied by our filtering system as long as it's running we have enough oxygen. As for space for everyone that's a later issue. See you when your in here."

"I look forward to it." Judy said and put down the speaker, she changed the settings so the passengers could hear.

"I advise you to strap  in therefore we can board the Fortuna. Penny, Ruby, Lenard, Aiden and Vijay to the Cockpit. We'll move in T-Minus 2 Minutes." Judy announced. Everyone was now moving into place. Finding their friends. Whereas Penny, Ruby, Lenard, Aiden and Vijay made their way to the  Cockpit and strapped themselves down in the seats.

 Whereas Penny, Ruby, Lenard, Aiden and Vijay made their way to the  Cockpit and strapped themselves down in the seats

"Hey Ruby, you ready?" Penny asked, pain visible in her voice. Vijay saddened, he hated this. 

"Let's go! Judy 30 seconds, everything is in check. Vijay are engine and heat ok?" Ruby responded. She loved flying.

"All systems go." Vijay responded. "Lenny?"

"Everything's in check. Aiden?" Lenard responded. New adventures ahead was all he could think of.

"Perfectly good to go. Judy?" Aiden responded.

"Well then Fortuna is our next destination. You guys are my team now! We're going to be working alongside each other as captains until we reach Alpha Centauri. You are a few of the oldest of the ship. I expect y'all to be an example. I went through all your results, if you're wondering why you were chosen. " Judy explained.