8.

It's the day of the party for the Great Alpha

It's the day of the party for the Great Alpha... well me. It's Friday so I am ready. Wyatt bought me a dress and I love it. He gave me a blue dress with a slit in it. I have rose gold heels and I love them. I go to school quickly. I want it to be over so I can get ready. I walk over to Wyatt and hug him. "Hey you excited for tonight?" asked Wyatt. "I am" I said, smiling. We go to my locker and then we go to class. 

Lunch was fine but I look at Addison. "I don't think she'd be the leader of vampires." I said. "I agree" said Wyatt. We sigh and then we go back to class. I look around and Carlie looks at me. I look away. Carlie walks over. "Stay away from the wolves" said Addison. I go to the library after class and goes to find a certain book. I find it and take it out. I go to Wyatt and read it to him. 

"A vampire leader would have blue/purple hair." I said. "Oh so maybe not Addison" said Wyatt. "Someone else" I said. Wyatt nods and eventually the school hours are over. I rush home and have something quick to eat. I then go up and slide the dress on with the shoes. I brush my hair back and into twists on top. I then curl the ends. I do natural make up.

I go down and sneak out

I go down and sneak out. Wyatt has a car. I smile and he helps me in. We drive to the pack house and we walk inside. Everyone walks over. "Great Alpha! Welcome!" said William. We go inside and the party begins. Me and Wyatt stick together. Willa walks over and hugs me. "We have a problem... the vampires took Addison" said Willa. "Fuck" I said. "Battle suits?" asked Wyatt. "Yes" said Willa. I look at them. "You need an outfit! Let's go!" said Willa. We go to the rooms.

I put on all black and we leave

I put on all black and we leave. We make it there and we go inside. "She is not our leader.... Alyssa who is our leader?" asked Charles. "Oh right but I don't know who else it could be" I said. He nods. He lets us leave with Addison. We get to the pack house and we sit down. "I'm not their leader but they said the hair has to be blue purple kinda" said Addison. We nod and I change back into my dress and we enjoy the party. We are dancing. 

"Aly.... would you like to be my girlfriend?" asked Wyatt. I smile. "I'd love too, Wyatt" I said, smiling. He places his hands on my cheeks and we lean in. Our lips touch and we press against each other harder. He licks my lips and I open my mouth. Our tongues are moving against each other and this is heavenly! It's so much better than Chase's kiss. We pull away and he kisses my cheek. "That was amazing! Much better then Chase's!" I said, smiling. He drives me home and I go inside. I go and walk past Carlie's room and her door is half opened. I look in and she takes of a wig to blue/purple hair? Weird. I go to my room and sit on my bed. OK what does that mean.... vampire Queen. Fuck. I text that to Wyatt and Willa. Their concerned but have to look into it. I put on my pyjama's and slide into bed. 

That party was amazing! I loved it apart from saving Addison!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx