16.

5 MONTHS PREGNANT

I'm 5 months pregnant and right now the big battle is happening today. We're so nervous right now. I have to get dressed. I put on a dress and slide on vans. I put my hair in a ponytail and do light make up. I sit down and have breakfast. Wyatt walks inside and kisses me. "We will win" said Wyatt. "I hope so" I said. I kiss him and they prepare to leave. I sit down and Willa and Wynter along with some good vampires are staying behind me. 

They leave and Willa sits beside me. "Everything will be fine." said Willa. I nod and we just watch movies all day. I look at my phone, waiting for that ding. 

Wyatt's POV:

When the battle begins I'm not worried but I kinda am. I go up against Elijah but eventually he goes down. Zed is up against this young one, Dustin.

I growl and begin to fight again. Charles kills Michael and we then get the rest and kill the ones who hate us more and take the rest to a jail that is. I turn around and guess who I see? Mum and dad. Me and my sister Willa didn't see them for years and here they are now. "What do you two want?" I ask. "We wanted to see you and Willa, is she here?" asked mum. "No. At home" I said. "She's the Alpha though" said Mum. "We found the Great Alpha" I said. "Oh." said dad. We go home. 

I go over to Aly and she struggles to get up. I help her up. "Hey we won" I said. "Thank god!" said Aly. We share a kiss. "Son who is this?" asked dad. "Aly my girlfriend and mother of our baby. Also the Great Alpha" I said. Mum frowns. "She's the Great Alpha? She got pregnant and didn't fight today?" said mum. "She is pregnant." I said. "It's um nice to meet you" said Aly. They just nod.

Aly's POV:

Their... weird. I look at Wyatt and he looks stressed. I pull him to our room and closed the door. "What's wrong?" I asked. "They left us and now their back. If they say they don't like you I will be pissed!" said Wyatt. "Who cares what they think, I love you and you love me" I said. "I love you too, silly" said Wyatt. We share a kiss and we go back out.  

The parents are having a cup of tea. "We were in the UK for a while, we fell in love with tea, which is pretty nice but nicer over there." said Mrs Lykensen. Mr Lykensen agrees. We talk and they don't talk to me. I just ignore the fact and be there for Wyatt. He kisses my forehead and leans his head on my shoulder. I kiss his head. "Alyssa... where is your parents?" asked Mrs Lykensen. "They don't approve of any supernatural beings so we're a secret" I said. They nod and eventually they left. Willa is outside and comes back inside. "I hate them" said Willa. "So do I" said Wyatt. We order Chinese and then we go to bed at 11. 

Today we won. SCREW YOU ELIJAH AND MICHAEL!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx