15.

SKIP TO 2 MONTHS LATER

I'm a month pregnant and I'm happy. Wyatt is happy his just scared about the evil vampires finding out about our baby. We're telling the pack and Charles and Carlie about the baby when I'm three months but hopefully the vampires are gone by then. I need to get dressed. I stayed with Wyatt  last night. Also the day after we saw vampires in school 2 months ago Addison went missing. Zed is worried and upset but we're trying to keep him active so he won't be as upset. 

I put on a skirt and a black top, a turtleneck. I put on tights and black boots. I loosely curl my hair and do natural make up. I go down and Wyatt is cooking pancakes. I walk over and hug him from behind. I kiss his cheek. He smiles. "Morning" said Wyatt. "Morning." I said. He kisses me and hands me pancakes. I smile at him. He smiles back. "So when will we book a scan?" I asked. "Um tomorrow maybe?" said Wyatt. "Yeah we should" I said, smiling. "Scan?" asked Willa and Wynter. We jump. We look at each other. "I'm pregnant" I said. They squeal and hug me. "Congrats!" said them both. I smile. "We're excited we just want this to be quiet so the evil vampires don't attack us because of the baby" I said. "I understand." said Willa. Willa goes to the sitting room and me and Wyatt decide to go for a walk. 

As we're walking we hold hands. "So Wyatt names? I know it's early days but what names do you like for boy and girl?" I asked. "Well for a boy I really like the name Aiden which means little and fiery or Andre meaning man." said Wyatt. "Aiden is cute." I said. "For a girl I like Davina which means beloved or even Mabel which means My beautiful one or even Meadow which means beautiful field" said Wyatt. "Mabel is really cute so is Meadow and Davina... I love the name Noah and Ellery" I said. "We have months to choose" said Wyatt. I nod and kiss him. 

We begin our walk back when Elijah and Micheal corner us. "Your pregnant" said Elijah. Wyatt pushes me behind him and growls. "Watch out kids" said Elijah and they leave. We rush home and lock the door. We sit down and Willa looks at me. "Elijah and Michael they know I'm pregnant" I said. "Fuck" said Willa. I nod. We call Carlie and they are coming over. They knock on the door and I open it. They walk in. "OK we're gonna protect you for now. Their unpredictable" said Charles. I nod and hug her. Wyatt and me decide to book a scan for now. We leave to go to the hospital. We check in and we wait for the scan.

I get called in and we go inside. I lie on the table. "Is this your first baby?" asked Nurse Linda. "Yeah. This is our first baby" said Wyatt. "What gender would you like?" asked Linda, as she puts gels on my stomach. "To be honest we don't mind, we've talked about names but honestly if its a girl or boy, we don't mind" I said. Linda smiles and she shows us the screen. As I'm 8 weeks/a month pregnant we need to find out the date of this babies due date. "So your due around 3rd April of 2021!" said Linda. It's September now so I must have gotten pregnant around August. Anyway I clean my gel off and she hands me papers. "Just for healthy living and stuff." said Linda. We thank her and leave. 

We go home and Zed's there. "Addison is back!" said Zed. We gasp and follow him. She is standing there. She seems different. "Addison! Your back" I said. "Yeah... my family came. I'm an Alien" said Addison. Wow. "An Alien" I said. "Yeah.... I'm the leader but they knew I had to come back for school and Zed. I wish I was still there. Zed could have come up to us and stayed there" said Addison. Zed is outside, really excited. "Your sad your back?" I said. She nods. I look behind her and Zed is there. "Um Addison... I wanna take a break." said Zed. Addison frowns. "Zed... I love you" said Addison. "I know but obviously we're different now. I think we need a break to see if we are really what we want" said Zed. Addison nods and leaves. I hug Zed and he then leaves. 

I look at Wyatt. "I want to move in." I said. "You do? I was just gonna ask!" said Wyatt. We go back and my parent's aren't there. I get all my stuff and leave a note that I moved out. We go back home and set my stuff off. 

We have a quick dinner and fall asleep. 

Today was amazing yet horrible.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx