13.

I wake up beside Wyatt and he kisses me. He gets dressed and sneaks out. I smile and go have a shower. I slide on jeans and a halter top. I slide on wedges and curl my hair. I do natural make up. Me and Wyatt are ditching school to ask Charles about the evil vampires.I go down and have some cereal. I walk out and Wyatt is on his bike. I put the helmet on and hop on back.

We begin the journey to their home. Once we arrive we are let in. Charles and Carlie are sitting there. I sit down beside Wyatt. "So what is the story about the evil vampires?" I ask. "My brothers were angry that I was the mate to the Queen. They hated that I would be the King while they'd be nothing. They turned their backs on good and left. I've never seen them since but now? I don't know why their back" said Charles. "So potentially they could come after Carlie." I said. "Yeah but guards on high alert. You should be on high alert. They knew they had to get another high person to love them so they could be after you as well" said Charles. Wyatt growls. "They can fuck off" said Wyatt, growling. I take his hand and lean my head on his shoulder. "Calm down I'm safe" I said. He nods and kisses my forehead. 

We have a quick lunch and then we go to the pack house. We lie on the bed when I get a text from Carlie for a double date. I ask Wyatt and he agrees to go. We get in the car and drive to the restaurant. We get a table and we sit down. "So how are you two?" asked Carlie. I smile. "Good" I said. "You look different. Your glowing" said Carlie. "They had sex, Carlie" said Charles. "OH MY GOD!" yelled Carlie. "Carlie... shut up. Yes it was our first time together" I said. Carlie smirks. "You lost your virginity!" smiled Carlie. I laugh and blush. 

Wyatt chuckles. "Your pretty cool for a vampire" said Wyatt. Carlie gives him the middle finger. "Fuck off Wyatt" laughed Carlie. We soon finish. I go back to Wyatt's. "You can stay the night" said Wyatt. "I'd like that, Wyatt" I said. We go to his room and he gives me a top. I slide it on and lie on his bed. Wyatt crawls over me and kisses me. I kiss back. He slides his hands down my body to pull the top over my head. I'm naked under this... maybe to seduce him? ;) 

I help him get rid of his clothes and we kiss even harder. We get so into it we forget a condom again. But nothing will happen, right? 

Afterwards we fall asleep. 

Today was good, I loved the double date!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx