Chapter Ten ~ A Reason To Confess And A Reason To Hate?

Jennifer woke up feeling sore but happy, the bed was warm and still damp from the night before. Lucas lay sleeping on his side, facing her way, his arm spread out above her head. She yawned and stared at him thinking about the odd position he was sleeping in and how attractive his arms were. Jennifer smiled and started poking him in the face. She then run her hands down his chest and around his nipples with her fingernails. Biting her lip, she felt his muscles spasm as she got lower down his chest.

Lucas shifted round, then suddenly he was on top of Jennifer as she giggled. He grabbed her arm and held it above her head and then took her other arm and did the same. Jennifer could feel his erection against her tummy above her sex and she started feeling horny, like last night wasn't rigorous enough.

She wiggles her hips a bit and moaned.

Lucas smiled.

"You Naughty Girl." Lucas said in his sexy morning voice.

Jennifer grinned unashamed of being called that.

Lucas gave her a kiss and let go of both her arms to lay down further on her, his chest pushing her breasts against him while kissing her sweetly. Jennifer moaned as his hands moved down her sides down to her thighs as she sucked in a breath. He ran his hands back up, and moved down slightly.

He started kissing her breasts, pinching and teasing them as she breathed heavily and gripped his hair. His hand moved down again and her shivering skin reacted to his touch in excitement. His big strong hand found her very aroused sweet spot as he teasingly touched her with his finger, he swiped his finger up and down as her breasts went higher and higher off the bed as if she wanted him to give them attention again.

He pushed his finger inside her as he sucked her nipple in his mouth, licking and nipping, after deciding that she was more than ready, he thrust inside her without any hesitation and moaned as they became one again, until they both orgasmed at the same time.

Later on around lunch time.

Jennifers phone went off.

Jasmine flashed up on the screen.

Jennifer quickly answered.

"Hi Jen, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I looked at the sample you found. I found a match on the DNA, his name is Mr John Green, looks like he's in his 70's...................Hello Jen?" Jasmine asked when Jennifer didn't answer straight away.

Jennifer was shocked. That name just keeps popping up.

"Yes sorry, thank you Jaz. It's just his name keeps popping up." Jennifer replies anxiously.

"Looks like you're on to something then." Jasmine answered.

"Yes thank you so much Jasmine. How are you doing?" Jennifer replies.

"Yeah I'm good. More importantly, how's you and this famous billionaire doing?" Jasmine said suggestively, honestly it's like she's got a gossip radar.

Jennifer sighed and smiled.

"Well we are doing very well. Especially this morning!" Jennifer said and heard Jasmines voice rise in excitement.

"Oooooooo good for you! I'm so happy for you! That bastard Chris left a number on you. I thought you'd never find someone again." She said.

"Thanks! I would of though! Actually speaking of Chris I saw him the other day, he's clean now and has a girlfriend." Jennifer replied.

She got up from the lounge sofa and heard Jasmine curse and say that he deserves less than that. Jennifer laughs as she walks to the kitchen. She puts the kettle on and Jasmine talks a bit more, demanding juicy details later on and then eventually she says goodbye and they both hang up.