Part 18 :))

*3 months later*

LOUIS POV

It had been 3 months since the whole paparazzi incident. The 2 boys had gone on 4 more dates since then and had been face timing and talking every day. Every time they met up they were very careful in terms of where they were going to avoid any more complications even though the air had been cleared up on Louis' live stream. Today marked the official 2 month anniversary between the boys.

Louis had woken up very early that day because he had football practice at 7:30 am and happy memories of the day they had gotten together flooded his mind.

-FLASHBACK-

Both boys had been hanging out at Louis' house for the day, Louis had been trying to teach Harry to play Fifa and Harry had taught Louis how to make Tacos. Both boys stood up after finishing the movie they had been watching. (The Notebook, you can thank Harry for that.) Louis gently grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him closer.

He slowly closed the gap between their lips and carefully pressed his lips to Harry's and started moving them gently. Harry was reluctant at first but soon decided to move his lips against Louis's. As soon as Louis felt Harry kiss him back he moved his arms around Harry's waist pulling him impossibly  closer.

Harry placed his right arm around Louis' neck and his left hand carefully gripped his shoulder. Louis shuddered lightly as Harry's hand brushed over the back of his neck.

For a couple moments their lips moved in sync, no tongue and no one deepening the kiss. The pair were simply enjoying each other's lips on their own.

The two pulled apart for a couple seconds to breathe but their foreheads remained attached together to each other. Harry smiled to himself, not knowing that Louis had noticed his smile. Louis leaned in again and placed his lips on Harry's once more, for just one or two seconds before leaning back out.

The two boys looked into each others eyes and smiled lightly, still locked in the other embrace.

"Harry..." Louis said quietly, "will you be my boyfriend?". He held his breath as he scanned Harry's face waiting for an answer. Harry bit his lip trying to not smile too wide and nodded. Louis let a deep breath out and chuckled lightly.

"Oh thank god you have no idea how nervous i was..." he said to Harry who was smiling cutely. Harry laughed and nodded,

"Yeah i know you looked like you were about to pass out."  Both boys laughed as Louis muttered,

"Shut up i did great." before pecking Harry's lips again.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Louis smiled at the memory and made a mental note to call Harry once he was done getting ready since Harry was still probably asleep considering it was a Saturday.

Louis took a quick shower, ate an apple and brushed his teeth. As soon as he had all his stuff ready he grabbed his phone and clicked on "My baby Tarzan". He chuckled at nickname, Harry didn't like being called that but it was just too cute for Louis to pass up.

After ringing for a while he was sent to voicemail. He must still be asleep... he thought to himself. He opened his messages a sent a quick text to Harry.

To My baby Tarzan

Good morning baby! Happy 2 months! I just tried calling you but you're probably still asleep, i have practice in half an hour so i'll call you afterwards. xxx

Louis stuffed his phone in his pocket and walked out the door, locking the door behind him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------