proud peacock😎

Jai sree krishna. 😘
I hope all are healthy and sound. ..

                   🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

       After that a decorated horse carriage came in front of mi.

"Get in please " Driver said

I look at the persons beside mi for their answer, but they see mi with a any thing you wish expression.

" No need, we can walk " I said to that driver

" Madam, our king orders mi to take you to your residence" That driver said

I'm feeling like I wanna walk and take some fresh air.

Actually I don't have interest to ride in a horse carriage for now. But I like horses and I want to think how to use my 24 hours time.

" I said no need. Im really very thankful to your Majesty. You can go now. " I replied

" I can't disobey kings order" He said with ordering tone ( like giving orders to others)

𝘏𝘦𝘺!! 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵,... 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?.... 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?... 𝘐 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘹 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯 🤔💭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨..

At first I didn't see his face... So went in front of the carriage to his face clearly.

"You?!!?!!?!!? " (Singular) I raised my brow high🤨" Proud peacock "  I said in low pitch but he can listen

"Oh it's you" He had also same expression as mine🤨" Come on in " He said with a different tone

" No, I can go by myself  " 😏 I said and trun to leave then

" A Proud eagle(hawk) 🦅not a peacock"
He said very proudly

I give him a deaf ear and leave with thara , dhara and grace. I can feel fire glares at my back.

On way to residence none of them didn't talk. I lost in my own thoughts and that smile never leave my lips.we walk slowly than usual. At last, all reached home. I fall on bed  and smiling to my self. They all watching mi like I got loose a screw on my brain.

"Child... " Tara called

" Avyuktha" ... I said

"W-what? "She confused

"My name. AVYUKTHA..  That's my name" I explain and said " Call mi by my name "

" No, how can I ? " She take look at mi and I raised my eyebrow . She quickly said " I will try" With a promised look and I smile bright and nodded.

I sit straight and call them to come near mi and sit with mi on my bed. They first hesitated and then did as I wish.

I started telling what happened  today. How they( king and queen)receive mi, how they treat mi, and all the discussion we had had this afternoon and when I said about I asked 24 hours time they ( thara and dhara) shocked to heaven.

" Really? You asked that? " Dhara take the initiation to ask first.

"Yeah, I did" I nod my head few times

" Did maharaja agree with your request? Did queen said any objections? " Tara asked mi, she is both curious and worried

" Yes, yes. Lord krishna agreed with my request and queen, she was very kind to mi, she is very caring and loveable towards mi. She didn't raise any objections"  I said and interlink my hand with dhara's hand and leaned on her shoulder with a  big smile on my face.

"Do you think I trust your words? How did king agree with you that easily? " She asked with a frown

"If you don't, then ask grace " I said with this expression 😤fake anger and pouted

I look at grace for answer and he nodded in agrement. We chitchat like that for some more time.

After that they went to prepare food for mi.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕤... I went to bath and changed into night outfit. In night, I ate a little. I kept thinking about the issues that happened and smiling.☺😊😊then I went to my room, when my head hits pillow , I fall asleep like that..

𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹... 😴😴

                      ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Sry for short chap! May be this is the only short chap in the while book! . I will not repeat next time.
Do vote and comment guys.. Loves from my side..

Until next time..
Urs mi🥰😘