small talks ( why didn't they married?)

"This is a most common question from my childhood, I didn't understand back then, I understood now. Eternal love of radhey krishna.

The Radha Krishna love story is eternal and sublime. It is symbolic of the divine union between the Jivatma and Paramatma - the individual self and the universal self.

Listening to their most enchanting love, most people end up wondering "why didn't they end up together"? Well, a survey about why Krishna didn't marry Radha revealed many different thoughts coming from different minds.

You know what's the age of krishna when he left vrindhavan? , he was only 10 to 14 years old baby at that time. Krishna knew of the physical Radha only till Krishna was 10 to 14. He never returned to Vrindavan after that time. Radha rani is elder than krishna. The relationship between them is eternal love not materialistic. That is a relationship between God and his devotee. There no question of physical relationship. She is believed to be his energy which pleases and processes unconditional love to him." I explained what I know about their love and then silence engulf mi.

After a good while garuda ji spoke
" There are so many stories heard through out the world, one of them is
Radharani refused to marry Krishna because she felt that she would not fit in a palace. She thought no one would respect a cowgirl. People would expect Krishna to marry a princess. Though he tried to reassure her (otherwise), she was firm in her decision..."

" Hmm.. I too hear that once. " I said

" Me too " Thara said," I also hear one of them.. Radharani is not a separate individual from Krishna. You need two individuals to marry. Lord Krishna has various types of energies - his external energy is inferior energy and it's Maya

His internal potency (antaranga shakti) is Radha. Radha is Krishna's energy, which pleases him and possesses unparalleled love and devotion (to him). Therefore Radha Krishna are two different manifestations for the same supreme divine principle. Therefore the question of Radha Krishna marriage is never appropriate since there is no element of two there. So there was no question of marriage. "

" I also hear some folk conversation between radharani and Krishna
I had heard somewhere that Radha asked Krishna why he wouldn't marry her. And he simply said: "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥?" Though Radha is very well aware of this fact, their conversation explains the whole of humanity that Radha Krishna are one and not different from each other in spirit and existence" Said by dhara

"Yeah , I also hear a story about them, a sage curse radhakrishna a curse of separation, let mi tell you that story:
Krishna didn't married Radha because Lord Vishnu curse of separation from his love every time which he got from Sage Bhrigu for killing his wife. His wife was hiding Asurs but sage was unaware of it. So Sage Bhrigu cursed Lord Vishnu to be separated from his love in every birth and have to feel the pain of separation.
Krishna had to be separated from his love Radha by the curse.

Krishna had hidden his birth truth and when that truth would be disclosed every one would have became angry on Krishna. And knowing that Krishna that had a direct danger of his life by Kansa his uncle, Radha father forcely told her to marry Ayan. So Krishna by his Magic didn't let any marriage happen, he had either create Chhaya Radha .
Krishna has came on Earth with Radha to show the meaning of true love to the world that love doesn't need any relation, attachment or any desires. It is just love. it is not necessary to give a name to love for the world. They proved it. Without even meeting once they spent 100 years happily just loving and remembering and feeling the pain of separation each other. Later they and went in Goloka again." I said and sighed.

"There are 100s of stories about them. Day are not enough to discuss about Krishna. ". I again stated and smiled.

"Everyone - follower or non follower - knows Krishna and all the famous tales about him ..However very very few know about tales of Radha . Just Radha .Her perspective. Her viewpoint .

Yet we call "Radha Krishna" as our Lord and not Krishna alone . We have their idols showing them as two ...yet when you study and research deep the mythological meaning or implied meaning(s) is.. that they are ONE !!!

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 ....𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝..𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞...𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠...𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 .

Lord Krishna did not marry Radha to prove that Love and Marriage are two different things...love is a selfless emotion while marriage is an agreement or arrangement... Krishna acknowledged the divine and untainted love of Radha with His divine grace. The Radha Krishna love story is an instance of the zealous pursuit of spirituality aspringing forth eternally from the individual self towards the universal self." I wipe away my tears. No one utter a single sound.

" You know,
𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘩𝘢 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘒𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘯𝘢" 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦? "

𝘒𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 "

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘩𝘢 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘒𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 " 𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵? "

"𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺💔" 𝘒𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥😞

Radha Krishna love can never be approached from any earthly definitions and explanations. It is unparalleled and a startling example for the human race to proclaim the supreme union between the human and divine. Radha Krishna divine love stands in our memories forever guiding and inspiring the journeys of humans towards realizing their inner divinity. In this regard, we have a matchless and mesmerizing story that stands out conquering times. It is a beacon light to our spiritual life." I completed my explanation.

" You surely knows a lot. What else you know" Garuda ji asked mi.

" Hahaha.. Not that much, a little. " I laughed and said.

"Yeah, I want to know about that rectangular box" Dhara pointed at my phone

" Hhahaha.... Dhara thats not a rectangular box, its called as phone or mobile. " I explain

" Fuuun, moleeeeee" She pronounced

Hahaha, hahaha,, we all laughed at her " That's wrong pronounciation dhara, it's phone. "

" Haa aah... That's only " She waves her hand in air. " Can you tell mi about that" She is very curious

" I will tell you latter, I'm really tired" I said

" How do you know about these many things, what is your source, who is your gurudev *" Garuda ji asked mi

" If it's about krishna, my grandmother told mi so many stories when I was child, and i read books when I grown. And about world I have this" I showed them my phone" If I don't know anything I can search in this and then I clarify my doubts ". I end my explanation.

They all oed 😮. I excuse my self and went to my room.

*******************
*Gurudev*: master or teacher.
I tried very hard to write this chapter prefect, what ur feeling after u read this just let mi know.. Okay...

What's ur feeling about radhey krishna?

What's ur feeling about their love?

Hope you like it.

Thank you🌹🌹 my dear strawberries🍓

Jai sree Krishna
Until next time.

Urs mi🥰😘