discussion part 3

" Sakhi WAIT... " a voice rang behind me and goosebumps are raising on my back.
I turn around and see krishna who is folding his arms at his chest and
watching me.

" Did our child forgot anything? " He ask me again which causes total confusion in my peanut sized brain

" Ah.. Umm.. Nothing? " At last I give reply

" Think once more.. Didn't child forgot something? " He insisted that I forgot something Now my brain struck like my mobile Not able to process.

Krishna pointed at my handbag and said " Check once" He eyebrows at my bagI hesitantly check my bag just to see there a round folded sheet.

He take that sheet in blink of an eye. It took me 3 sec to process what happened.
He showed that piece of paper to his dear wifey. She give me a big bright smile after seeing that. I tiptoed and take peek at it. Oo ooh.... It's the drawing.

A drawing of krishna which I drew yesterday. Actually I wanted to give it to him. I waited for today to show him that I drew his picture. That's my favorite work. Finally it Reaches the owner,I am glad he liked it.

"Can I keep it, if our child allows me" He asked for my permission

"Ayyoo!.. That's truly my greatest honor my Lord. Who am I to say no to you. I dare not. " I replied, quickly.

"That's very nice. Fantastically drawn" Queen complimented me

"Thank you your highness queen" I bowed to them.

Lord krishna come near to me and put his hand on my head and said " I really like it. And tomorrow morning come here a little Early." I noded and they send me out to the entrance.

" Now go and take some rest for today " He said and I smiled.

We ( thara, dhara and me) take a horse carriage to go to guesthouse. I leaned my head on dhara's shoulder and asked them did they eat or not. They said yes.
While playing with dhara's long hair and I said" Dhara.... It's very boring to be in home only "

" Then what are you planing to do" She asked mi

" Plan? What plan?.." I shrugged my shoulders

" so there is definitely a plan for outing right " She said firmly

"Hehehe"I laughed Mischievously and said" Yes.. How about we go to lake near our house in the evening "

" No" She said with out any concern.

"Dhara....i wana goooo...... "I Said and pouted.

" It's a no means Noo... What's with that pouty mouth"

" Tharaaaaa.... " I whined " Please.. It will be fun, convince her"

" Yeah ... Yuktha is right. Seee.. Poor her, she will be bored na.. Nothing will happen if we go there. "She said to dhara

"But- "dhara didn't have chance to complete her sentence

"No buts. We are going to lake. That's it" Thara said

"If u say so "said dhara while rolling her eyes at me! 😏

Dhara never says no to thara. I smiled at thara sweetly and tug my tongue to dhara and dhara rolled her eyes. Then we went home in peace. There I greet the gaurd. Grace is waiting for me at entrance. We all went inside. I directly went to my room then I said what happened at Royal Palace.

After listening, grace said" It's very difficult to visit all queens right. No one dares to "

" No.. It's not the case. There is one who visited all wives of krishna " I said

" Really?.. Who? " He asked with curiosity.

"Let me tell you that story" I replied

As per Shrimad Bhagavatam after killing Narakasura Krishna saw sixteen thousand maidens who were kidnapped and imprisoned by Narakasura: you know that right and then the great maharshi narada wants to visit krishna.

Once Nārada out of the curiosity "How with a single body Krishna married sixteen thousand maidens simultaneously at separate places" went Dvaraka to witness the daily activities of Krishna himself:

There Narada found that through His mystic power (yoga māyā) Krishna was simultaneously present in the palaces of each queen and busy in different household activities.

So as per Bhagavatam Krishna was indeed married to the 16,000 rescued maidens. Saints reconciling the Narakasura account as mentioned in the Vishnu Purana give the number as 16,100:

Now if you include the other eight queens of Krishna that He had married earlier the number becomes 16,008. So as per puranas Krishna indeed has 16,108 wives, there was no other philosophical meaning.

However, many times there are hidden esoteric meanings to myths and stories of the puranas. So I can't give a reference to a puranic source, but from Yoga point of view it has another meaning as below.

As per the yogis there are 16,108 important nadis (nerves) in the physical human body, out of which the three most important ones are the ida, pingala and sushanma. Now it is well known that Krishna is Yogeswara (lord among the Yogis). So as a yogi He was master of all the nadis, just like a husband is the master of his wife. So from yogic point of view Krishna had 16,108 wives means He was master of the 16,108 nadis.(from Google)

"Oovv.. Baby.. You know a lot. "He exclaimed

"Yeah...not that much, it's very little. Those are very interesting stories to read " I smiled at grace..
Then I want to get some rest to my body and brain. So I slept for some time. Then we all went to near lake enjoy Ourselves in nature. I feel very free.. We went to boating also.. Grace don't like water so he remain on lake side. I told them the discussion with krishna. It been more than 2hours so we returnee home. I took lots of pics.. All are my memories.
At night we talked a little. I also said that krishna asked me to come there again. They teased me, we laughed hard while playing jokes on others.. Then went to bed.
𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮e
𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘬𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭.. 𝘑𝘢𝘪 𝘴𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘬𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘯𝘢. I thought and prayed , Then I went to sleep.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•

It's just a pic, helps you to imagine. It's from Pinterest. Hope you all like my lovelies.. 😘

Hope all are safe and sound.
Until next time
Urs me🥰😘