Is child in danger??

I didn't shock coz I already know he is senadhipathi* of narayana sena. It's very awkward to stand there in the middle of walkway. So I suggested them to go in living room.

" Please have a seat, I will arrange refreshments for you" I said to Mr. Garuda

"Thank you " He said and seated" You know hospitality? " Sarcastic

'Athidhi devo bhava*! ', though I'm not from your generation, I'm looking different from you guys but I'm from this country. Aryavartham. " I sat opposite to him. " I know how to behave, I have some manners, I know giving respect but that depends upon others behavior. My parents learn mi some customs and culture. You don't need to see mi thaaaaat low. " I said

" I'm not that bad you think " I said again.

He didn't reply mi Or no crosstalks. I guess he feels bad. Haaaaaaahh... Emotions

"Yoooooooov! Mr. Eagle, " I shout, he see mi with 'what' look" Feeling, emotional, sentiments... 😏😏... What, you have those things in your heart?? "😁I asked

"Youu!!! " He groans

"And that's the spirit i said... Hahaha,, follow mi I'll show your room , take rest for now. I'll inform you when breakfast is ready " I said and take a deep breath.

He nodes and" What's that? A wolf?! "

" Oh my green platapus!!  He is not a wolf, he is a dog, Genesis from wolf. " I said" He is grace"

" What are you, a dog supporter? " He asked and smirk
" Hello sir!! He is grace I'm telling you" Me with 😤😤" If want anything just tell mi and don't bully my grace ok" And left that place with grace

" Baby, you know he is garukmantha, main cheif in narayana sena . Show some respect " Grace said to mi

" Haa grace, I know that.. But... He always irritates mi... Ahh.. Just leave that. " I asked

Meanwhile   ...
𝗗𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
Why king appointed senadhipati as her personal body guard, what the meaning of that. Is she in danger? I didn't sense any, there is something is shaby about her. I know she is from another timeline, but why she? Even that it's possible to change ones time line? What's the reason to change her timeline. What if anything happens to her? What's going on here? If Lord appointed her a personal body guard that too a main cheif in his army, then there will be dangerous thing will happen a head. Yes. Definitely. Then how to protect her? She is an innocent Soul.. I can't let anyone and anything harm happen to her. who is trying to harm her? She doesn't know anyone here and no one knows her either. People can identify her by the way she looks and dressed. Urgently I need to Change her dressing manner. And that her small stupid rectangular box.. She always carried that. I need to told her to use rectangular box very less. It's very best to say no to it.
How to convince her? Does she listen to mi? How to tell that she is in danger, what if she don't believe in mi, what if she laugh at mi? Its never matter  notn    if she laugh at mi or not.. I want to protect her no matter what.

"Where are you floating ha? " Tara asked mi behind my back while She coming who knows when

"Tara....." I turned to her. " Child is.. -" I stop in middle, if I tell her, she will definitely faint here, no it's not the time to tell Tara about the danger. Tara cares child like her sister and more than that. She loves her from bottom of her heart. Though it been a week, she mingle with us like we knows each other for ages.
' 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘳𝘢, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥'

"What? Say it louder, I can't here you dhara "  Tara asked while doing arrangements.

" Ah... Haa... That.. I completed here , call child for breakfast " I said.