Part 14: Meeting at the Royal Palace

I made sure to get a dress that didn't show your shoulders, and also changed by myself. Some maids probably noticed it, but because a god's kiss was extremely rare, most commoners and low-level nobles didn't know what it was. They probably assumed it was a tattoo of some sort.

"Here you go, M'lady! All done!" The maid said after tying the bow on my back. 

The dress I wore was light blue and pink, and was more like an every-say dress, but slightly more detailed. I was wanted to look like I was easygoing.

There were purple ribbons at the end of my drills. If only my hair was a bit more straight, like how I looked in my past life. But I think that most villainess's looked something like this. I had to say, most of the expressions I made either made me look evil or scary. But you couldn't ignore the beauty it had.

"I'm ready. Let's go." Onii-sama was in a silver suit, matching my outfit. We went out the resident, and hopped on different carriages and left.

Since I was the only one on my private carriage, I pulled out a sheet of paper that was stuck on the inside of my dress.

I read it.

'Dear costumer, 

I believe you have already seen my hallmark?

You have 24 hours to either decline my help, or agree but not doing anything and letting the mark stay there.

From your helpful god, Elijah'

That damn god!!! He didn't even tell me how to decline. So you only get one option. But you're probably thinking, why would I decline? 

This is private information, but, gods don't give you their 'blessing', unlike magical creatures. It's more of a 'contract'. You see, most gods used to be human. But some die with too much of a regret, or will of some kind. They change into gods, and they work to make the world function properly. But they still have a regret or wish. But it is said that they will disappear once it is gone. But they didn't ask to be gods, so they still want to fulfill their regret/will. In some cases, they need a human body to do that. 

So basically, the contract was saying: I will help you when you need my power, but I will use your body when I need it.

I wonder what type of strong regret or will he had before his death. I decided to accept it. This 'god' information wasn't in the game; I found about it in an ancient book. This country was formed by people who had contracts with gods. Including Zariat Royal. Some gods used to be a magical creature of some sort, and he had one.

This wasn't my first time going to the palace. I had been here once, to meet Albert. But it wasn't really anything special, to be honest. I have played a lot with the second prince, Alexander, that time. I guess we caused some mischief, but that was in the old days. I wonder how Alex was doing now. I haven't seen him in a long time.

When we arrived there, I couldn't help but gasp. It was very big and majestic. 

They were giving out awards for the people who had the most influence in the Country, and I know from the game that my father won the honour award. It was very prestigious, and meant you helped out the Country by a lot of ways.

I think I saw Philip and Commander Berk inter as well.

But most noble children were here, so you were probably going see your classmates. 

"Oh hoho! Are you Roselyn Villinie! My son has taken a great interest into you! A strong woman marrying into our family! How awesome." He had the guts to shout that out when everybody was listening.