Part 5

His heart was pounding on his chest. It took all his strength not to kiss her.  He waited so long for her.  She was very quiet all the way home. Even very careful not to make a move so their bodies wont touch. She was seated on his right on the back of the SUV. Jake was driving. The other boys were all compressed on the two pick up trucks they brought. 

"What's wrong with her? Why is she acting like I'm someone to run away from?I'm his mate. She's mine!"  Lips closed tight, he was screaming on his head. He kept his distance not wanting to push her. This is the first time he laid eyes on his mate. Well not exactly. He knows her as one of the Omegas who work for the pack and went to school just like everyone else in this pack. This is just the first time he see and recognize her as a mate and he doesn't like her skittish like a scared doe. He close his eyes and it just made the situation worst. Her scent is filling her senses and it's driving him insane. He seem relax outside but inside his thoughts and emotions are in chaos. 

Finally they arrived on his land. They were all tired after tracking those bastards who slaughter some stupid teenagers near the boundary. Kids these days are getting hard to deal with. Everyone knows it is not safe going near the borders without adults or trained wolves. Although their defenses are strong, those kids managed to go unnoticed. The warriors in charge got confident and drunk. Zion  made the necessary punishment and replaced the said warriors. 

His skittish mate is adding to his present condition. When the vehicle stop, he went down and offer to help her. She refused his hand and went down herself. He wants to take care of her the way he should have had if only he knew she was his mate . He sigh at the thought. She walk towards the house for Omega. His patience is running thin and he force himself to manage his temper. He lead her to the packhouse , in his room but she refuse to get inside. Instead she was directed to a room next to his. It's actually an extension of his room.  He wanted his Luna to have her own space but he will make sure they share the same bed. But not tonight. His wolf wanted to be with her, claim her but he insisted they leave her alone.

 Now sitting on the edge of his bed, looking at the huge mirror on the wall, he could see her every move. He moved closer to the mirror when he saw her come out from the bathroom with only towel to hide her body. He cursed when she dropped the towel and began dressing herself. She's beautiful. Why didn't he notice her before? Her straight black hair shine each time she moves. She has pretty green eyes,straight nose and pouty red lips. She's small but perfectly molded. Something steer down South when his eyes landed on her round ass. He growl and rub his head furiously, causing his brown locks to a mess which only made him more appealing.  He kept looking in the mirror and his not so little buddy is protesting wanted to come out and bury himself to her. He stood there few seconds more and decided to take the coldest shower. He needed it badly or he'll not be able to sleep the whole night with a huge bamboo pole  between his legs.