Part 34

Lloyd

He was sitting quietly on their table waiting for Sam return.

Ben sigh in relief when Graciella left them and said she's going to talk to some of her friends.

Lloyd smile at Ben and raised a brow.

" Women. Sometimes they just don't know when to leave a man in peace." Ben says.

Lloyd chuckle before responding.

" She's a determined she wolf. But I must admit still looks beautiful at her age. "

"Watch your tongue Alpha. You won't like your mate hear you checking another woman." Ben was smiling.

"There's only one woman for me and I want it to remain like that."

Lloyd look at the direction where Sam will be coming but still no sign of her. Suddenly he felt his vision getting blurry and he rest his head on the table. Ben's head was already on the table too.

Someone drugged their drinks. That was the last thing Lloyd thought before he finally close his eyes.

Lloyd was woke up from a light tap on his shoulder. He lazily open his eyes and they landed on the already awake Ben. He slowly lifted his head and look around.

"What happen? Where's Sam?"

Remembering his mate made him stood up and scan the place. All the guests were gone. The servants where the only life in the venue and they were busy cleaning the area.

"Sir we were told by Alpha Hunter to tell you there's a room prepared for you in the packhouse." He heard the man who woke him up spoke to Ben.

He look at him, panic obvious on his eyes. Sam will not leave without him or Ben.

"Where's everybody?"

The man looked at him a bit confused why he was asking that question but answer him.

" Sir, they probably went home. All of them."

" Did you see a beautiful woman with long black hair? She's with us. She must be somewhere here. Maybe decided to look around while we..."

His voice trailed off. He look at Ben who was in deep thought as well.

"While we were out." Ben finished what he was about to say."

Lloyd pulled his hair and walk away. He will look for her.

" Calm down, we won't find her if you can't think properly." Ben walked after him.

"I'll find her, even if I have to turn this pack upside down."

Ben grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Look, I need you to calm down. We'll find her. I'll inform Alpha Hunter about this. You go back in my house and wait for me. Don't do anything rush."

Lloyd rub his face, obviously not agree with the plan. But Ben is right, he needed to keep his wits together.

"Tonight there will be a full moon. You'll be able to track and find her easier than any of us. We'll find her."

Lloyd felt hope rose on his chest.