Part 19

Sam didn't realize she fell asleep. She woke up when the door was open and Caleb sat on the driver's seat. The other two rode on the other car. Sam didn't move.

"Are you okay there?" asked Caleb when he close the door. She simply raise her thumb. He chuckle and started the engine. Sam cannot believe that she was escaping that easily.

They were on the border, there were four guards watching the area but none give them any attention. They just pass like they were on a neutral territory. Sam sigh. Air get in the slightly open window and then it hit her. There was a strange scent she didn't notice when she get in the car. It smell like grass and wood. She lifted her nose to check where it was coming. She look out of the window and saw a man standing near the Crescent Wolf Pack border. His figure was getting smaller as the car move away. It was Lloyd. She can't make a mistake It was him. As if he was aware someone was watching him he turn his head and their eyes met. The world stop and he was all that she can see. "Mate." The word came out from her mouth. Caleb was busy driving and humming with the music he was listening he didn't heard anything. He was her mate. The memory of him kissing another woman and taking her into his bed cause a pain in her heart.

Lloyd seemed shock from the recognition stood there for a while before it register on him. He felt a pain in his chest. Her pain. He started running towards the car. Sam's eyes grew wider. Her heart was pounding so hard. She's going back to the Crescent Wolf Pack. Not now, not yet she pray. She's leaving, she needed time.

Lloyd started giving orders to the guard to run after the car but none was moving. He shifted to his wolf form. Someone mind link there's a breach on the west border. Rogues were getting in big numbers. Lloyd curse and run back into his pack. Alpha duties comes first. Those bastards are in big trouble. At least he has a lead about his mate. And she will be damn sorry for running away.