EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD

Casterly Rock 295 AC.

Tyrion.

While he missed not having everyone here he found he enjoyed himself also, even more so when the letter arrived from Dorne. He had been almost too nervous to open it, putting it off until he went to his room that night, the smell of her perfume on it enough to make him smile. When he did eventually open it he was relieved and excited by what it said, by what she suggested and he had ended up rereading it almost every night since.

My lion,

I find my nights to be dull and without entertainment, my bed to be far too big and far too empty. The quietness seeming so dull compared to the roars I enjoyed so much. Were it not for my uncle's own visit to the Reach I could, I would have been able to come to visit and find out if the memories I think on are ones which can be repeated, or dreams I shall need to look back on.

I hope this letter finds you miserable and alone, pining for the princess you left behind, thinking of the delights we shared and will share once more. I have convinced my father that a trip to Casterly Rock is in our interests, that a second set of eyes on the lions is a good thing. As I write this I find there are many places my eyes wish to travel, many sights I wish to see, and delights I wish to savor.

I shall see you soon but until then I will think of you, especially when my hand invariably begins the work your tongue is so much better suited for.

Ari.

Just thinking about the letter and the thoughts of her coming to visit was enough to distract him yet again, though given how Harys was droning on and on maybe that was not a bad thing. When his uncle's goodfather left, both Bronn and Satin took their seats and as always it was Bronn that started things.

"If words were weapons that man wouldn't be able to beat Satin here." Bronn said to chuckles from Tyrion and an annoyed glare from his squire.

"I've been getting better." Satin said affronted.

"Aye, put a bow in your hand and we're screwed, but you wield a sword little better than you do a lance."

"Maybe you're just a terrible teacher." Satin said with a smirk.

"I'm an excellent teacher." Bronn said.

"Who have you taught?" Tyrion asked deciding to play along.

"I taught me and I'm still fucking alive am I not." Bronn said and he found he couldn't argue with the man.

He'd developed an interesting relationship with the former sellsword turned mummer assassin, it seemed the man had hopes and dreams for a future that didn't involve doing either. Given what he know knew, it may turn out he'd get them as Tyrion had been almost as surprised at Bronn's appearance at the cave, as the man himself was by what Tyrion was doing there.

"I fucking knew it, I knew there was something about the boy, he's a fucking Targaryen isn't he."

"Aye he is, what do you intend to do with that information." Tyrion asked as Lygaron moved forward, thankfully Rhaenix was still sleeping as he had some control over his own dragon.

"Do, I intend to do fucking nothing. I'm not a fool, though it does mean I've got a better chance of getting me castle now."