Chapter 6

Conner's POV
Being alpha of the largest pack in the world can take its toll on you. Especially if you didn't have a Luna to help with different matters.

I've been in Russia for the past five weeks helping one of the alphas there with a hunter problem. They have been frequent over the past two years. I think they are planning something big. I just needed to figure it out. It was so bloody frustrating mostly because packs are demanding the use of my soldiers.

I just got back to England in my territory today. All I wanted was some fast food from Danny's to make me feel better.

"Wow man you look like you need a massage. You look seem like you just aged fifteen years in the past five weeks." My third in command Asher told me. Asher had dark brown skin brown eyes and dreadlocks.

 Asher had dark brown skin brown eyes and dreadlocks

"Leave the guy alone Ash. You know this is too much stress on him." My second said. His name was Jace. He had blue eyes and blonde hair shaved close to his head.

 He had blue eyes and blonde hair shaved close to his head

Ash and Jace were my best friends. We had been through a lot together. That's why I asked them to be my beta and gamma two years ago when I turned sixteen and became alpha.

Right now we are in a car going to Danny's while Asher and Jace's mates went to the mall. Apparently Russians have nothing on British fashion or so they said.

We parked and entered the dinner. As soon as the door opened the most amazing smell came to me. It was of damp earth after a rain and roses. Axle my wolf was chanting MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE!! In my head. I looked around the dinner until I saw her.

She was in the kitchen staring right at me through the window. She had shoulder length brown hair with golden highlights that looked natural. Warm brown eyes that stared right into my soul and made my stomach do back flips.

"Gemma!" She was called by Stella the chef. She looked behind at her and raised an eyebrow. Stella rolled her eyes.

"Stop standing around. We have food to make. The lunch rush isn't going to wait for you to get your head out of the clouds."