Ryder James

Ryder is a nonchalant, unbothered person, who has anger issues but balances it out with his love of cooking, playing video games, and making music. Ryder is a 21-year-old who was attending New York University before he decided to join the military. He has tattoos all over his body and multiple piercings and when asked about them, tell others that telling them wouldn't benefit him nor themselves, so they shouldn't bother themselves with the knowledge. Ryder is very blunt and sometimes say rude things, but know that his intentions are good, most of the time. Although he doesn't hate everyone nor dislike them, he doesn't like to talk with them nor approach them to start a conversation. If we are being honest he prefers to be approached first, under his tough and rude demeanor, he is pretty shy. Ryder has a girlfriend who he has been dating for two years who also happens to be joining the military with him. He does not describe himself as a bad boy or a thug and hates when people call him that because of his demeanor and appearance, If someone that he cares about asks about his tattoos he would say this is his way of expressing art. Ryder is very artistic and has won awards for some of the paintings he has made, however, he keeps this talent a secret from everyone.