Author's Note

Please read this as it is imporatant and I do not want you to ask me something that I addressed at the beginning of the story, if you do I won't get mad but I will know that you did not read this and I will get sad and frustrated.

THIS STORY WILL BE STARTING WEEKS BEFORE STEPHANIE LEAVE FOR MILITARY BOOTCAMP SO SHE DOES NOT MEET THE MAIN CHARACTERS UNTIL LIKE 10 CHAPTERS IN. ALSO I WILL BE WRITING ABOUT THE 12 YEARS THAT THEY WERE IN THE MILITARY SO WE WILL NOT REACH THE ACTUAL Hunter X Tarot ARK UNTIL LIKE CHAPTER 20 SOMETHING.

Dear Readers,

I have this little thing where I like to name my chapters after song that will relate to the theme of that chapter,but this time I decided to do something different,I will let you guys dive into my playlist a little bit.

In no way will these songs that I recommend relate to the chapter theme If it does that is merely a coincidence.I just want to give you guys a little bit of something that is related to me and show you the type of music

Also I would like to note that although this is a military book a lot of it will be incorrect,I took a military class I did not physically go to the military so I do not know all the details of an actual military experience which I will not try to dive as deep into the subject, It will be just basic sayings and actions that potray that theya re in the military.So again if I get anything wrong I an very sorry and If it bothers you to the point that you feel I need to correct it ,give me something accurate to fix it with.So lets just get into the story.

I hope you like it and please dont forget to Like,Comment,Vote and Follow.

Sincerely, Kholbe