6. Rejected

Pihu's POV

Pihu's POV

"Will you accept your irresponsible son and his wife when he returns?" I asked the lady standing in front of me who could have been my mother-in-law, but just because of his foolish son she lost that golden opportunity.

I could see everyone was shocked by my presence. My father and cousins were dumbfounded to see me.

"Pihu, Dear I apologize on behalf of my son, but we can still carry on this relationship. You can marry my younger son, in this way, neither you nor my family had to undergo the wrath of people. In this way both the families can still maintain their respect and dignity. What do you say beta (Child)?"

"You know Mrs Ahuja my father used to tell me whether you're betrayed by a friend or a lover, getting deceived by the ones we care about is hard to digest. So don't accept me to forget, and forgive your son and move on. Have you ever thought about me that how much difficult it is for me to stop mourning over something or someone which was never mine.

Moreover, I don't want to settle in a family where my mother-in-law is ready to sell any member of her family for her so-called self esteem. What kind of mother you are, just to protect your so-called dignity you are offering your younger son as a proposal to us. Do you even know how much hatred this statement can create in your younger son's heart. Neither you thought about him nor you asked him his opinion. And you really think that it's your respect which is at stake? No Mrs Ahuja it's my family who has to face people's interrogation.

After a few days your son will return and you'll accept him and then everything will go back to normal for you all but what about me? Do you want to make my life a living hell? You are a women yourself, do you think I can stay in a place where my would to be husband will live with his wife, and I will spend my days with his younger brother and for what? Your so-called respect?" I said calmly shocking everyone.

"So tell me Mrs Ahuja will you accept your son and his wife after some time. Will you accept him when he'll beg for forgiveness?" I continued.

"Y-e-s, he is my son and a part of this family we cannot abandon him." She mumbled with teary eyes.

"Hence I reject you and your offer Mrs Ahuja. I am sorry if you didn't like my behavior but it's my choice to decide with whom I have to spend my life. I gave him my heart, and he took and pinched it to death. People feel with their hearts, since he has destroyed mine, I have no power to feel for him." I said and turned towards my father who was smiling with glossy eyes.

"I am so proud of you. I am honored that you are my daughter, I don't care what people say I have you as my strength. Let's go sweety." My father said and took a hold of my hands taking me away from this awful place.

---------------------------------------

In some other Place

There were two naked bodies covered with a thick fluffy blanket, their legs were tangled with each other.

"Sahil, I love you so much but will your parents accept us after whatever you did?" Said the love interest of Sahil. Her body was pressed tightly with his.

"Anjali they are my parents, and they will definitely accept me. We just have to beg for their forgiveness and shed some tears then everything will be alright. Trust me and I love you too sweetheart." Sahil said pulling her extremely close.

"Really and what about that girl? You were going to marry her. Do you know I was completely broken when I heard, that." Anjali retorted while pouting.

"Aww baby don't pout, and saying yes to her was my biggest mistake which I regret a lot. She in no way can be compared to you. When we broke up, I was shattered and then my parents insisted me to get married and settle down which I accepted. I thought I could forget you, but I failed to do so. You are my first and last love." Sahil replied with a sly smirk.

"Let's forget about her should we continue our earlier session." Sahil asked with raised eyebrows to which Anjali nodded and pulled the duvet over their naked bodies.

-------------------------------------------

Hello EveryoneThanks for more than 1k Reads❤️

Hello Everyone
Thanks for more than 1k Reads❤️.

What's your thought regarding today's chapter?

At last Pihu decided to reject Mrs Ahuja's offer. Was she right in her choice?

Any thoughts on Sahil and Anjali?