9. Surprise

After Two Months

After Two Months

Third-Person POV

It's been two months since Pihu and Prayan last met at the cafeteria. After the deliberation over the project, they exchanged numbers and it was the last time Pihu saw him. Since then, they have been talking on phone and exchanging messages. It's safe to say that they are friends now. Although they are far away from each other, but no distance of place can lessen their friendship.

Being physically in touch is not requisite in friendship. If two people appreciate and regard each other nothing is going to shove them apart.

With the passage of time Pihu and Prayan have become those annoying and irritating friends who'll even message each other at four in the morning.

Although it was not easy for Pihu. It's not easy for someone whose marriage is called off. She took time to trust Prayan, and he is also well aware that she is trying to forget her past and move on. All this time people kept showing their fake worries that who will Marry Pihu, who will marry a bride who was left alone at the Mandap. All the crocodile tears and foul words used to pierce her delicate heart and break her family, but she moved on, not for herself, but for her loved ones.

The truth is until you forgive the situation, until you forgive yourself, until you forgive everyone you wouldn't be able to move on and that's what Pihu did. She forgave all those who broke her heart so that she can bury those heartbreaking memories.

The constant ringing of her phone distracted Pihu from her thoughts. She checked the caller ID and instantly became alert.

"Hello"

"Hello Ms Pihu. Hope you are doing well and you are not busy?"

"Yes Sir I am doing well is everything okay at the construction site?"

"Actually there are some issues with workers which only you can resolve. There is an urgent requirement of your presence. I hope you'll come soon."

"Sir actually I--I, hello--hello Sir?"

Immediately the call got disconnected leaving no choice for Pihu but to have a visit at the construction site. Pihu groaned and started getting ready to leave.

-----------------------------------

"Sir, I have done what you ordered me to do. She is coming at the construction site."

"Okay you may go."

I am coming for you my Co-partner.

----------------------------------------

Pihu's POV