6: HER MERCY?

SCENE 1: Vansh is still gathering his senses that a girl just took a bullet for him...he looks at her and riddhima says his name and get unconcious

Riddhima: Vansh....

Vansh: RIDDHIMAA.....

HE CARRIES HER TO THE ROOM AND DOCTORS COME IN TO TREAT HER.

Vansh: Doctor will she be alright...

Doctor:Sir, please leave the room we have to operate on her since the bullet was shot near her heart. We cant say anything right now..

Vansh leaves the room hesistantly.....his grandma consoles him...

Grandma: Its ok vansh,nothing will happen to her...but i must appreciate that girl she doesnt even know you but she took a bullet for..now a days even wife's dont do such things for husbands and she did it for you vansh...that girl must be so good..

Vansh's pov: Why did she do that when she knew i doubted her and put all the blame on her...she even knew that i dont trust her then why did she save me.....i cant live with all these questions....she has to answer these questions..she has to wake up...

After 3 hours doctors come out.

Doctor: Sir, we have removed the bullet but for more 3 days the condition is critical she has to be under constant observation.....and i might suggest that you better take her home as here it is hard to get the equipment required....

Vansh: Sure doctor.

Vansh to Angre

Vansh: Angre find out where she lives, her friends, her family evrything we are shifting her to her home

Angre: Yes sir.

Grandma: Vansh, that girl took a bullet for you, she risked her life and now you want to send her away leaving your responsibility in the middle, no vansh we will take her to our home.

Vansh: but, grandma.....

Grandma: no vansh, we will send her only when she is fully recovered...its our responsibility vansh...

Vansh: Ok...

Vansh takes riddhima to his VR mansion. 3 days are over but still riddhima hasn't woken up.

Vansh: Riddhima wake up, you dont have the right to die on me. you have to wake up damn it....

Riddhima comes to conciousness

Riddhima: Vansh....

Vansh: Riddhima.... Doctor....she woke up ..come fast....

Doctor: please leave the room let us check sir....

Vansh: NO WAYYY....

Doctor: please sir, let us do our work

Grandma: Vansh, lets go..let them work vansh.

Vansh leaves the room.

Anupriya(vansh's mother): Vansh, why are you worrying about her that much i accept she has saved your life but dont you think that, you are overreacting...she will be fine vansh..

Vansh's pov: I know mom, but every time i am the one who saves this family and i have crossed all extents to protect them, but first time someone has crossed all their extents to protect me by risking their own life and i will always be thankful to her for that...

Riddhima wakes up.

Riddhima's pov: Where am i? whose house is this?is this the VR mansion...i need to go from here..it is dangerous to stay here..

Vansh: you finally woke up huh.... If you are wondering where are you....you are in my house until you recover

Riddhima: Since how many days i have been here...my head and shoulder is hurting what happened..

Vansh: Riddhima just relax...nothing has happened you are fine....

Riddhima:Vansh i need to go back..my patients might be waiting for me...

Vansh: I dont give a damn...just rest..

Riddhima rests after 2 days she is alright and ready to leave the VR mansion.

Vansh: Riddhima i have a offer for you.

Riddhima: Please if you are offering money to me because i saved your life dont coz, i didnt save you for money.

Vansh: Will you listen to me...i am not offering you money but offering you a job as a physiotherapist for my sister she thinks you are the best..

Riddhima: I am sorry but i reject your offer

Flashback: Kabir tells riddhima not to accept any of his offers at once as vansh may get suspicious.

Vansh: You can earn the money here that you dont earn outside.

Riddhima: I know that but i am sorry i cant stay in a place where you doubts me every time and doesn't even respect me, sorry.

She is about to leave but siya stops her..

Siya: Please dont leave..i need your help and i know you are the best...i trust you please riddhima.

Riddhima: Sure, just because you are asking.

Vansh: Perfect, let me show you your room.

Vansh shows her room and riddhima is in her room

Riddhima's pov: Now i have to plan my next move, but who could have tried to kill vansh..it cant be kabir he knows me and he must have known that i would take the bullet so it cant be him.....For the first time i have come into this house and now its my duty to protect vansh and save him from his own people..

Why is riddhima protecting vansh do they have a past together who is hiding what?

check the next chapter...