8:THE BLAME GAME!

SCENE 1: Vansh calls out to riddhima from outside the room

Vansh: Riddhima open the door..RIDDHIMA!!!!!!!!!!

Riddhima opens the door

Riddhima: Vansh is everything all right...why are you shouting, is everything all right, is siya all right tell me vansh tell something....

Vansh: Enough....why didnt you come when i called everyone down....what were you doing...lets say you were sleeping, you aren't deaf that you could not hear me and you told me you are not such a deep sleeper even...what game are you playing with me riddhima because let me warn you it is not going to end well for you....

Riddhima: Stop Vansh!!! for god's sake stop!! Morning you were sorry for blaming me and now you are back at it again, i cant bear this vansh.

Vansh: Oh Please Riddhima! just answer my question what took you so long to open the damnn door..

Riddhima: I have insomnia, my doctor suggested some sleeping pills for me thats why i was in such a deep sleep...Sorry vansh that i have a medical condition that i was busy sleeping instead of opening the door..

Vansh: Then how did you wake up now..

Riddhima: Because i took a lighter dose than usual which is 2 pills today i just took 1 pill...and i told you before also that i cant live in such a place where my boss doubts me every single time...i am tired vansh of all this blaming, i can't take it anymore after all i am a human being and i am not like other people in this house that you can order around...and everyone is just scared of you Vansh no one loves you and i am sure that no one ever will...

Riddhima bangs the door on Vansh's face

Riddhima's pov: Thank god, it was good that i could jump from the window and no one noticed since i came from back door when vansh was busy searching the room..sorry Vansh i had to behave so rudely with you...its all because i know someone is helping Kabir from your family and to make them believe that their planning is working i had to do that.

Riddhima comes outside the room in the morning with her suitcase,with a letter in her hand.

SCENE 2: Riddhima comes down and calls Vansh.

Riddhima: Mr.Raisinghania here is my resignation letter, i resign from this job, and i hope you know the reason very well after yesterday night.

Riddhima walks away while Vansh stands there thinking about what she said yesterday.

Riddhima is almost near the gate when Vansh holds her hand from behind and takes her back into the house..

Riddhima: Vansh what is this leave my hand, vansh behave your self i am not one of your possessions.

Vansh tears the resignation letter apart.

Vansh: Coming into my life was your decision,but going out of it is my decision. Even a single soul cant leave this house without my permission and you thought you could break our relation just with a paper...Nahhh sweetheart..

Riddhima: Please tell me, what do you mean clearly.

Vansh: This means,that you cant go away from here.

Riddhima: What do you mean i cant go away, you are not god Mr.Raisinghania , you cant keep me here forever.

Vansh: In more 1 week we are going to get married so get ready.

Riddhima: If this is some kind of joke tell me later maybe i will try to laugh...but right now its really not a good idea.

Vansh: Nah sweetheart, it was not a joke i am serious, exactly after 1 week you will not be Ms.Riddhima you will be Mrs.Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania.

Riddhima: Marriage is not a joke Mr.Raisighania, a marriage can only happen when, two people have love,trust and faith in each other which we both dont have right now and Moreover i reject this marriage proposal.

Vansh: I was not asking you, i was telling you actually.

SCENE 3: Kabir reads about the marriage in a news article.

Kabir's pov: WOW! my work just got super easy, its going just the way i wanted, if this marriage happens vansh will obviously at some point start loving riddhima, but i am damn sure that riddhima would try to escape from the marriage and i will help her but somehow emotionally convince her to marry vansh, for which obviously she will say yes...and then i have to create situations where vansh's starts caring and loving her and also shows immense trust on her.Sorry Riddhima you are going to have to go through a lot of life threatning situations....soon.

But for all this i need to enter the VR mansion...how?

SCENE 4: Riddhima is in her room..

Riddhima: Yes, just like i wanted..i said all those things that would hurt his ego if i have to save him i have to stay in this house and i have to potray that i dont like this marriage or even staying here..so that vansh doesn't doubt me. But for Kabir to believe that his plan is working i need to make people in this house also believe that i dont like this marriage , so that his partner makes a plan...

Read the next part!