7: KABIR'S PLAN!

SCENE 1: Kabir is in his office, thinking about the shootout.

Kabir: All of this is happening because of me, my riddhima got shot because of me.. why did she have to come in between the bullet....

He has a mischevieous smile on his face.

Kabir: Obviously everything is happening because of me....i trapped riddhima so that she would be able to do anything blindly for me.... i made her think that the bullet was for Vansh, but actually all the time the bullet was meant for her so that Vansh trusts her blindly and it will be easy for her to get clues....i never loved her she was just a pawn for me who i used to kill the king in this real life chess...

Kabir is actually talking to someone but whom? It seems like both of them are partners who is this person???

SCENE 2: Riddhima is in VR mansion..in her room.

Riddhima: I have to find clues and destroy them as soon as possible before Kabir reaches to Vansh...and arrests him.

In the hall Vansh is shouting at a staff member for going into a locked room in the house.

Vansh: HOW DARE YOU?? You know, that no one from family and staff are allowed in that room.

Mrs.Dsouza: I am sorry, i didnt mean to but, i went there for cleaning....

Vansh: SHUT UP!!!!!

Riddhima comes down and is shocked to see Vansh like that.

Riddhima's pov: I have to find out what is vansh hiding there, it must be big..

Vansh: Riddhima, have you started siya's treatment i would like her to get well as soon as possible.

Riddhima: Dont worry, i have started the treatment she will get well.

Vansh: Thanks and so...sorr...sorry riddhima.

Riddhima: I can tell by the way you are saying that you have never said sorry to anyone...then why me?

Vansh: Because that is the least i can do,i feel guilty for blaming you..

Riddhima: Its ok, its good to know that you realise what you have done is wrong.

Riddhima decides to go into that room at night,someone is watching her.

Riddhima's pov: god, how do i open this door damn it..i have to find a way to get in,but this door has a password how did Mrs.Dsouza get in forget about that...what could be the pass code....

She brings a tape and puts on the screen.

Riddhima's pov: This will give me the finger prints...and which numbers have the finger prints they might be the passcode.........YESS!!!!!OPENED

Vansh's phone lights up its a security message that the door has been opened...

Riddhima's pov: I have to search what is vansh hiding here...

She switches on her mobile torch and is surprised to find photos of a girl....she gets tensed and nervous....

On the other hand vansh is rushing towards the room to see who opened the door....

SCENE 3: Kabir is thinking about his plan till now...

Kabir's pov: Riddhima was the perfect person for my plan i had followed her 1 year and acted like i can be the only person perfect for her and sent her into vansh's life and that girl didn't even think twice and she said yes....soon riddhima is going to face a worst nightmare i am going to make vansh fall in love with her to this extent that he will reveal all his secrets to my dear riddhima...sorry riddhima you were never the love of my life...i feel sorry for ruining your life soon. Vansh doesnt like it when someone hurts his ego....he can go to any extent to fulfillhis damn ego....and if i add love to that he will obviously marry you....My plan will ruin your life and i am sorry for that but Vansh is my ultimate mission and i can also go to any extent to fulfill it...wait and watch riddhima.

SCENE 4: Riddhima hides in the room after hearing some footsteps..

Vansh's pov: How did this door open i closed it and someone opened the door right now who can it be...

Vansh calls everyone in the hall after closing the room, riddhima is trapped inside.

Vansh: Everyone come down right away....everyone including staff.

Everyone comes down except riddhima..Vansh goes to her room to call her and to check if she is the one who opened the door

Read the next part!