12: THE REVEAL

SCENE 1-

Riddhima: Who is it,open the mask,who is it?

That person hits riddhima with a rod and she becomes unconscious.Vansh wakes up near the pool and starts walking towards his room when he finds riddhima lying on the floor.

Vansh's pov: Riddhima what is she doing here, and why is she unconscious...

He picks her up and lies her on the bed.When Vansh is leaving suddenly Riddhima catches his hand and vansh turns around to remove her hand.

Vansh: Riddhima leave my hand....weird she is unconscious and still strong enough not to leave my hand...

Vansh spends the whole night next to her.Next morning Riddhima wakes up and is shocked to find Vansh sitting beside her asleep.

Riddhima: Ouch! my head hurts....Vansh what is he doing here..i should wake him up...Vansh wake up..Vansh..

Vansh: Oh sorry i didnt mean to...yesterday night you...that..

Riddhima: Vansh..Vansh listen to me its ok, go and fresh up we will talk later.

Vansh: Yeah, i need to talk to you something important.

Riddhima: Sure.

They both freshen up and riddhima meets vansh in his room.

Riddhima: You said you wanted to talk to me.

Vansh: Yeah right, yesterday night what were you doing in the house ...i mean you had gone out with the family for a party right...then how did you come into the house and why were you lying unconscious near your room.

Riddhima's pov: I have to cover this up and for that i have to act like i am on his side...

Riddhima: Actually i was feeling a bit uneasy, so i came to home but i heard someone playing the piano and i was determined to find out who was that, since everytime that music plays you blame me right...and i saw a person running i was about to catch that person but he/she escaped....

Vansh's pov: So i wasn't dreaming then, someone really played that piano....

Vansh: Can you describe how that person looked..i mean height or any other clues...

Riddhima: No, they put a mask on me and hit me with something...

Vansh: Oh Ok, i think so you should rest, you can leave.

Riddhima: Yeah, sure.

Vansh: And riddhima, i dont blame you anymore, i trust you.

Riddhima smiles and leaves.

SCENE 2: Riddhima is walking towards her room.

Riddhima's pov: Wait let me reframe, what happened yesterday, first, i started playing music, and then Vansh who was drunk started to come and then i ran,Vansh trembled and fell near the pool and then i bumped into someone and that person put a mask on me and hit me with something...this was what happened and according to Vansh i was unconscious near my room...but i am damn sure that when that person put a mask on me i was near the stairs....so when he/she hit me they might have dragged me near the room.....i need to check all the way from the stairs till my room, maybe i can find a clue..

Riddhima starts searching when she finds a bracelet near a table which is near the stairs...

Riddhima's pov: Wait this bracelet, this cant be true....i have to find more strong evidence to find out if this is true..but how?!....yeah kabir, kabir could lead me to that person...But for that i need to give him something big, so that he calls that person and tells everything, before that i have to keep my camera in that person's room so that i get clues.

Riddhima calls kabir

Riddhima: Hello kabir?

Kabir: Yes riddhima, did you find something?

Riddhima: Yes, there is a room in this house where Vansh doesn't allow anyone to go...and that room is filled with a girl's photos and they all look like memories which Vansh has stored..

Kabir: Oh really, do you know the name of that girl..

Riddhima: Yes, her name is AROHI.

Kabir: Wonderful, maybe Vansh killed her, you need to find more about this Arohi.

Riddhima: Yeah, ok bye i guess someone is coming.

Riddhima's pov: Come on, kabir call your partner.

Riddhima after a while checks the camera.

Riddhima's pov: Please i hope my doubt is not correct,(kabir on the phone)

Kabir: "Riddhima was late to find out about Arohi but fine i am sure soon enough she will find out the truth and tell me"

Other person: "But dont you think, your pawn,this riddhima is getting too closer to Vansh, i know your plan is to make Vansh feel for riddhima and thats why you wanted me to hit riddhima so that we can see if Vansh really cares about her, and like you said he was so desperate for riddhima when she was unconscious...obviously he didn't tell her that..dont you think its time for our Phase 2 of the plan"

Kabir:" Yeah you are right, i am ready for phase 2".

Riddhima's pov: Why, why SIYA, why did you do like this that too with your own brother who loves you so much,you even faked that you are hurt, oh my god siya...you are walking perfectly fine in this video...just like how i found you....i am soon going to reveal your true colors to Vansh...

SCENE 3: Vansh is with siya in hall and calls riddhima

Riddhima: Vansh you called?

Vansh: Yeah actually, since a few days you have been busy with all these rituals so you were not able to do therapy sessions with siya right so i called you, if you could do now..

Riddhima: Sure vansh, you leave i will take care.

Siya: Yes Bhai, She is there na you leave, i know she will take care of me.

Riddhima's pov: Wow look at her innocent acting as if nothing happened, now i realise why she stopped with all her sweet words that day when i was leaving rejecting the job offer, and i thought she and grandma are the only ones who are good from heart....

TUNE IN TO FIND OUT WHY IS SIYA BETRAYING VANSH, AND HOW WILL RIDDHIMA SHOW HER TRUE COLORS TO VANSH IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!