7

"dude where the fuck where you?" taehyung cried, whining at the boy next to him. "i was out, i already told you." jimin muttered, opening his eyes. "until 2 fucking AM?? do you think i'm stupid? tell me everything. did you lose your virginity? i thought we promised to take eachothers and get married" taehhung whined even more. he can tell the smaller boy is starting to get annoyed, yet that won't stop him. "Tae i did not lose my virginity and we promised eachother that when we were like 5 and didn't know what it meant" "we still promised. i wanted to the jibooty and now some other super hot man has it" jimin picked up a pillow and threw it at taehyungs head. "hush. let me sleep. i'll tell you about it later, when i wake. go make yourself some breakfast or watch a movie or something." and with that, he shut his eyes.

meanwhile, jungkook was wide awake. thinking about the events that had happened just hours before, from the passionate kiss they shared to even the little conversations. it's all he could think about. he turned in his bed, being met with his dog, who was asleep in a ball. he petted the animal. "can you believe it, bam?" he whispered, smiling at the thought. everything about this boy was perfect to him. he was truly flawless in his eyes. suddenly, the door burst open. "so? how was it?" namjoon spoke, quiet and sensibly, with jin bouncing behind him. "good, namjoon. we kissed. he's really beautiful. i think i will grow to be really fond of him." "i already am! oh! you just bring him home, jungkookie! i'm dying to meet this boy!" "jin, calm down. i'm sure he will" the older man said, holding his lover by the waist.

short update, sorry. i'm super tired all the time recently and haven't had the time to write. love u all. take care.