9

park jimin. the boy everybody wants. to have, to hold, to love. walking down the school halls wasn't easy for Jimin. all the stares and whispers make him nervous. today, he just didn't want to go to school. he didnt want to have the feel the anxiety of walking into the large crowd of people. and he didn't.  "mom! i feel sick.." around 8am, when Jimin didn't show up, everyone got worried. he hadn't ever missed a day. he became the hot topic that everybody was talking about. wheres jimin? did you see jimin today? is jimin sick? the truth is, he went to Jungkooks house. he was at jungkooks house the whole day and his phone is out of charge.
"hey you can use my charger, you know. your phone has been out of charge all day." "oh yeah i forgot about that, thank you"
when his phone switched back on he had 106 snapchat notifications from tae and hundreds of other people he didn't know asking if he was okay, where he is etc. suddenly he got an incoming call from soulmate.
"oh my GOD JIMIN WHERE WERE YOU???"
"bitch omg calm down i'm at koos house."
"ugh is this dude gonna steal u off me?"
"no bitch but i gotta go"
"bye! stay a virgin"

he chuckled as he hung up the phone.

"who was that?" Jungkook spoke, trying to peak at Jimins phone. "why do you have so many messages? are you famous or something"
"haha, no. i just missed a day of school and everyone is going rogue" the smaller giggled, turning his phone off and cuddling back into his new lover.

idk where the fuck 8 went but i cba to do anything about it