13🔞

"That hurt." a dark voice was heard from where taehyung kicked the rock. he look ups to see a tall, dark man with black hair. "what's a pretty boy like you doing here alone at night?" "what do you care?" he sassed, kissing his teeth. "sassy, i see. but i care because this is a dodgy area and anything could happen." "ugh well i tried to pay some dudes $200 dollars to beat me up but they wouldn't do it." "why would you want some dudes to beat you up anyway?" "that's nothing to do with you. anyways i gotta get home my moms probably crying." "wait- take my number. my name is Baekhyun." "uh.. okay.." why would he give me his number? he left tae wondering, although he just took it and walked away.

jimins POV:
i woke up and jungkook hadn't moved. he was still planting kisses on my head and putting his hand through my hair. i feel so safe around him. like my worries just disappeared. he saw i was awake and cupped my cheek and kissed me. it was the best feeling ever. i think i have finally found the one. although, there was something still dancing around in my mind. "jungkook?". he turned his head down to look at me. "yeah?" "...can we kill him please?" there was silence. nothing but silence until- "wha- kill who?!" "kill the man that hurt my bestfriend! i want him gone!" "jimi-" "please.. i want to teach him a lesson" "wow, never thought i'd hear that, oh my god.." "is that a yes? can you find out where he is?" "i suppose i could.. you owe me though," "ofcourse." why not? may aswell. ew i'm horny now... so i decided just to kneel down  infront of him and play around a little bit. "jimin what are you doing?" i didnt do anything and just smiled at him. then, i took a hold of his zipper and zipped it down. i'm not gonna lie, i am a bit surprised at how big he actually is.. a bit scared. "jimin you cant do this! your moms downstairs!" i took his dick out of his boxers and gasped when i sprung out and hit my face. he laughed at me. i felt degraded but i loved it. i started to lick the tip and he moaned at little bit at the warmth of my mouth. after about 3 minutes of just licking it and trying to get used to it i took the whole thing in my mouth. well, the most i could fit in. and started sucking. he placed a hand in my hair and pushed my head down, trying not to moan. and before i knew it, i was giving my first blowjob. i wanted to make him feel good so i decided to just take a deep breathe and deep throat him, he was saying stuff like "good boy" and "you're doing so well" and that gave me that confidence to keep going. tears formed in my eyes as i was choking on him, his hand pushing me down. suddenly, without warning he let out a big moan and came down my throat and made a mess in my mouth, and i swallowed every last bit of it. "you taste so good." i said, my eyes glistening "huh, such bad words coming from such an angelic face."

15 mins later cos i'm bored

a knock was heard at the door as Jimin and Jungkook were cuddled up watching a movie. "come in!" Jimin spoke loudly, making sure his (probably) mom heard him. the door opened to reveal his beautiful mother with a cooking apron on. immediately Jungkook jamp up to greet his lovers mom. "no need to be so formal, Jungkook! a friend of Jimins is a friend of mi-" his mum stopped mid sentence. "oh! i forgot. you're jimins boyfriend!" "mom.." Jimin started before being interrupted by Jungkook. "yeah, boyfriend." he smiled through his eyes, looking at jimin who looks like he's just seen a ghost. "huh.. You hungry, Jungkook?" his mother changed the subject, noticing the strange energy she had just created. "only if you're cooking!" jungkook laughed "jin-hyung's cooking is tiring after a while. don't tell him i said that" he looked at jimin with a serious face.

i don't know what i was thinking with that blowjob out of NOWHERE but honestly i can't be fucked to delete it and write a whole new thing so we're going with some dick sucking for now. you can pretend you didn't read that cos i know i sure did