Chapter 26

"Good morning," a raspy voice with a Russian accent says.

"What do you want?" I mumble to Dimitri.

"You need to wake up. You probably have a class right now," he says nonchalantly.

As soon as his words have sunk in, I jump up. Shit, I completely forgot that I've got a class today.

"Why didn't wake me up sooner?" I yell at him, as I try to wriggle out of his hold.

"You looked so peaceful. And I did not really feel like waking you up."

I scuff and say, "Will you please loosen your hold on me, so I can get out of bed?"

"... Nah."

"Dimitri, I'm serious," I state, getting kinda annoyed, even though the butterflies in my stomach are telling me the opposite thing.

"Fine," he says and finally releases me.

"Thank you. Now give me some kind of shirt, 'cause I can't use the one from yesterday and I really don't have time to go to my dorm."

Dimitris sighs out loud, as if thinking the whole scenario over, but gets up nonetheless. He walks over to his closet and throws me a sweater.

I hold it up to my body and sigh, "Imma look like a midget, but I have nothing better."

I gather my things and walk out of his room.

"Where are you going?" He yells.

I sigh again, but turn around and walk back into his room. I walk up to him and whisper, "Thank you for the sweater and last night. I had a really good time." I kiss his cheek and am about to turn around and walk out of here, but he grabs my arm and pulls me into him.

"Do not just leave me with a kiss on the cheek," he says and leans in for a kiss. I know, I have morning breath but I honestly could care less at this moment. I lean in and our lips collide.

"I really should go," I tell him as we break apart to catch our breath. Dimitri presses my hips against him and I let out a gasp. He is hard as a rock.

"You sure you wanna go?" He asks me playfully, but with that familiar hunger in his voice.

I let out a groan and lean my forehead on his chest. I don't want to go. I just want to crawl back into bed with Dimitri and lay with him all day.

"I have to. I can't let you influence my education. My Dad will literally kill you if he finds out that I'm skipping class for you. Or that I'm even staying at your place."

"He will not find out," Dimitri tries to pursue me.

"Dimitri, no. I have to go, but I'll talk to you later okay?" I ask him.

"Sure. Have a good day," he tells me and picks me up by my thighs. I instinctively wrap them around his stomach and my arms around his neck.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yell at him, clinging on to him for my dear life.

"I am showing you out to the door," he shrugs simply.

"You are not showing me out, you're carr-" I start, but am cut off by his mouth landing on mine. I giggle at first but give in to the kiss at last. Damn him and his perfect lips.

We kiss all the way through his apartment, him still carrying me. Dimitri doesn't stop kissing me until we reach his front door. He slowly puts me on the ground again and opens the door for me.

"Bye-bye," I tell him as I walk out and down the hall of his apartment building. As soon as I hear him close the door behind me, my feet stop. Why the hell am I stopping? Before I know it, I'm in front of his door again and knocking. Damn hormones.

"What are yo-," Dimitri asks me, as he opens the door, but he gets cut off by my lips crashing on his.

"Guess, you did not want to go to class then," he laughs in between our kisses.

"Shut up," I tell him and pull the sweater I'm wearing, off my body.

We're both soon in only our underwear, laying on his bed making out hefty. Dimitri rips my underpants off and buries his head between my thighs, making me explode.

*****

Dimitri and I spent the rest of the day watching the last Harry Potter movies. I borrowed some more clothes from him after I took a shower in his bathroom.