Chapter 12

Type was nervous as he waited in his chair next to Tharn's throne chair. They was waiting for Tharn's sister who had been away dealing with demons that have been torturing innocent demon villages. Being six years younger than Tharn, what she lacked in age she made up in talent, she was one of the best warriors in the realm.

From what Tharn has told him she had changed a lot since he had turned, she had become more mature and sarcastic, she was caring but didn't tolerate disrespect. She was wise and intelligent but knew how to have fun and loved a good prank. She said to look like a female version of Tharn which means she's going to be devastatingly beautiful.

The doors to the throne room opened and the announcer announced the arrival of Princess Athena. She really did look like the female version of Tharn. She was walking towards them with a straight back, dressed from shoulder to toe in armor. She had long black hair that was tied up in a waterfall ponytail and she a straight face as she stopped at the bottom of the stairs leading up to them. She bowed before looking up at them, her face broke as she smiled up at her brother.

"Your majesty" she said. Her voice was strong and clear like. Tharn looked down her with a serious look but a moment later cracked a smile.

"Princess" he said. He was out of his chair and headed down the stairs before Type could say hello. Type watched them hug and stood  to join the below.

"I'm so happy for you Tharn, I knew one day that you would be King." She said after pulling back from the hug. "Father was wrong for denying you the throne."

"Thank you Athena" Tharn said before turning to him. "Athena, I want you to meet my mate, this is Type."

Athena turned to face him before bowing to him.

"You don't have to bow to me, I want us to feel comfortable with each other."

"You are going to be a King along with my brother and it is a sign of honor and respect to bow." She said.

"If your brother ask me to marry him anytime so then we will be family and at least in private you don't have to bow to me." Type said.

"This idiot hasn't proposed yet?"

"Hey!!" Tharn said. "I just haven't had the time to, if you haven't noticed we are trying to prevent a war."

"Excuses excuses" she said before smirking.

"I like you, you also like torturing Tharn." Type said.

"If you don't tease him his ego gets to big." She said

"What ego?" Tharn said annoyed. "I am the most humble demon ever."

Type and Athena looked at him before bursting out laughing. Tharn glared at them in annoyance but was secretly thrilled that they were getting along.

"It's nice to meet you" she said once they got there laughing under control.

"It is nice to meet you too." He said.

A few days later, war had been declared after Erika, The Dark Ones and their armies wiped out two innocent demon villages. They responded in kind when he sent his General, Princess Athena out to wipe out their left flank. They would lose some battle but they were also winning some.

Tharn had been busy with his war meetings, Type had spent time with the refugees that had been coming into the village outside of the palace. Tharn and Type had talked about it and as long as Type stayed inside the walls of the village, he wouldn't have to have ten guards but only five.

Type had also been in contact with Team through letters. He's been too busy plus a little scared to meet him. He knew he would never hurt him but there was a chance that he could. Team had been a little upset that he decided to turn into a vampire but understood why he did it.

Speaking of being a vampire, with this new found strength and stamina, he uses most of it in bed with his sexy boyfriend. The sex has become more intense and hot. He now is more comfortable talking dirty which in turn made his boyfriend work his body to the point that they both climax hard. They make sure that they use a condom every time no wanting to bring babies into this world yet.

Type finished up wrapping a little girl's hurt arm before giving her a treat that was a popular treat in the demon realm. Her eyes widened before she gave him a smile and thanked him before running off to show her mother. Most of the demon refugees were accepting of him but some stayed clear of him. He was just happy that he didn't have to fight any of them. Tharn would not be happy if he found out his people were trying to harm his mate.

"Your majesty" one of the guards said. He had given up trying to tell them he wasn't royal yet so to call him Type.

"What is it?" He asked.

"You have been called back to the palace."

"Beat you there." He said before using his super speed. He stopped when he got to the palace front doors. He loved having super speed and continued to cause trouble with his guards for doing so. A second later his guards were next to him.

"Your majesty-"

"Yes I know, I shouldn't do that but we both know that I won't stop because it's too much fun." He said as they escorted him to the war room. He wondered what was going on that he was being called away from his work.

Thank you for your patience and your love of my books, next chapter is dedicated to you my amazing fans.