「 Chapter 8 」

•••●••• 

The ringing of his phone caught Odasaku's attention as he puts down the book he was holding down and answer the call.

"This is Oda" He spoke up as he then hears the twins voices.

"Hey Odasaku, we found something we want to tell you about. Could we meet up and talk?" You and Dazai spoke in unison on the phone.

"It's about the enemy's hideout isn't it?" Odasaku asks.

"Yup~!" Your voice sounded out from his phone.

"Did their soldiers tell both of you?" The redhead's voice asks as Daza lets out a sigh.

"Not verbally, but we were able to get results from a dried leaf stuck to one of the bottoms of their shoes" Dazai replied.

"We'll send you the location and meet you up there" You said.

Odasaku nodded his head even though you couldn't see it but he responded with a hum of agreement which made you smile softly

. After ending the call, Dazai immediately texted Odasaku the location.

"Alright let's get this clean up quickly, we still have matters to attend to"

You called out as you and Dazai ordered the operatives.

•••●••• 

Ango Sakaguchi, traitor to the Organization...this is where the information leads...

Odasaku thought as he looks over at the abandoned weather station and stealthily enters the perimeter.

[Y/n] and Dazai's men should be arriving here shortly...but I want to check things out beforehand...

The red head infiltrated the abandoned weather station looking from left to right as he then headed up the stairs.

A look of anxiousness and contemplating was on his face.

I wanted to confirm a hunch

Arriving up the stairwell the redhead stops as he spots none other than Ango tied up on a chair.

"Odasaku!? What are you doing here!? This place is too dangerous the enemy is using this facility as a hideout!!" Ango said as the redhead ran up behind him and start untying the rope.

"You telling me you don't need my help?"

"I can handle things by myself!" Ango stated

"Really? Allow me to deduce why your in this position right now. Mimic found out you were a spy, didn't they?" Odasaku stated as he looks at Ango.

"H-How did you--"

"Everyone in the Port Mafia believes that you're a spy for Mimic, but their wrong, you're actually a spy for the Port Mafia that infiltrated Mimic. The reason those guys were staking out on your room with sniper scopes was to make sure the pistol hidden in their wouldn't get stolen."

Odasaku said as he continues to untie the rope as Ango was at a loss for words.

"Some I wonder why they weren't just sent to the boss' hideout to assassinate him. That's because you lied and told them you didn't know his location, which information you decided to give up and which you decided to withhold. It was all predetermined by the boss"

"You need to get out of here, for all of my planning. I really screwed this one up, they've set up a host time explosive all throughout this building. They want to send me straight to hell for being the traitor that I am!!" Ango said with desperation.