𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴|𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙈𝘼ˡⁱᵐᵉ

╭──────────╯•╰──────────╮

i tried, children look away!╰──────────╮•╭──────────╯

╰──────────╮•╭──────────╯

it was around three in the morning when you decided to stop the games and finally roll out of your bed. it was mid-summer and the hot weather often caused your lack of sleep. but tonight wasn't that the reason. you just couldn't wipe that smile off your face. 

your childhood best friend, neighbor, and boyfriend of three months now was supposed to return from their family vacation today. in fact, it was supposed to be around the time you were awake. you couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. sure, he was a giant tease but you knew each other through and through. he knows you the best and knows exactly what you need. 

you took your phone, the sudden light blinding you once you opened it to check if any messages from Terushima didn't come. your mailbox was empty which was weird because you saw their car pull up to their house like ten minutes ago. he promised to text you right when they arrived. you pouted and stood up, looking for a black hoodie which in fact belonged to Terushima but you own it now. you pulled it over your head, the edges reaching your thighs and covering your (f/c) shorts. you put on your sneakers and grabbed the skateboard in the corner of your room, ready to sneak out in the most silent way possible.

a soft noise coming from your window stopped you right in your tracks. you raised your eyebrow, holding the skateboard under your arm, and shifted towards the window. a smile appeared on your face once you saw Terushima standing on your pavement with his skateboard as well, in a white tank top and grey sweatpants, throwing small pebbles on your window. 

it took you around five seconds to get outside and stand in front of him. you dropped your skateboard on the ground to stand on it and reached towards Terushima, giving him a passionate kiss while your fingers tangled in his blonde hair. the boy was shocked for a full second before he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. he bit down on your bottom lip, making you whine but he stopped you right there when his tongue forced itself in your mouth and started to explore, his piercing sending shock waves through your body. 

your heated makeout session stopped with you pulling away to catch your breath. you smiled as you saw your reflection in Terushima's eyes, a smirk plastered on his face.

"hey," you whispered, making him chuckle. he as well dropped his skateboard, standing on it, and moved forward, grabbing your hand to drag you behind him. you quickly caught up and you were both going down your street, rather fast, making short turns and speeding up to be faster than the other one.

it didn't take long for you two to reach a small grassy hill where you jumped off from your skateboard and laid down in the grass, sighing and closing your eyes. the cold grass tickled you on your neck and you opened one of your eyes once you heard Terushima collapse next to you on the ground. 

"so how was it?" you asked once you supported your head with one of your arms, staring at Terushima's sharp lines and pierced ears. sometimes you wondered how is it possible that you didn't fall for him sooner.

"it was nice and all that, but..." he cut off and smirked at you. in a swift movement, he grabbed you by the waist and sat you on his hips, each of your legs dangling by his sides. you yelped and chuckled after that. his warm strong hands were pressed on your hips and you put your arms over his shoulders softly, your hands flying in the air behind his head.

"but?" you asked innocently as if nothing happened in the past few seconds.

"but it sucked because you weren't there." and before you had the chance to tell him how cheesy he sounds, his lips pressed against yours. it was as if he knew you wanted to say it so he shut you up. you didn't mind though and quickly kissed him back, almost pushing him over but he didn't even budge after that. he gripped your hips even tighter, making you moan into the kiss which he used to his advantage and slipped his tongue inside your mouth. you wanted to fight him and for a split second, it almost looked like you're going to win. but Terushima smirked into to kiss and it turned out he was simply holding back, later forcing his tongue into your wet mouth deeper, stealing the breath out of your lungs. it started to ache and you had to grip onto his shoulders to let him know that you need to breathe because him being a skilled athlete made him able to last longer than you.

once you pulled apart, your chest rising as you tried to catch your breath, Terushima didn't waste a single second and leaned closer to you, his hot breath tickling your ear.

"were you thinking about me?" he whispered and tingles rushed through all of your limbs.

"y-yes." you stuttered as his lips gently kissed behind your ear, traveling beneath it towards your jaw. your body felt hot once he started to attack your neck but his piercing made sure to cool down your skin.

"in what way?" your cheeks started to burn because you couldn't admit that you thought about Terushima in many other ways that were too sinful to say out loud. he just smirked once you started to whine when he bit down on a sensitive spot and started to abuse it, understanding that you just don't want to admit it.

"t-too...too many ways!" you squealed once he bit down more harshly to make sure the hickey won't disappear for at least a week. he was also pleasantly surprised once you gave in.

"oh?" his eyes sparkled with lust and you knew that tonight is far from being over. he was also shocked once you cupped his cheeks and brought his face up, reconnecting your lips again. you didn't even give him a chance to answer properly once your tongues started to swirl together again, your bodies pressed against each other that not even a sheet of paper could fit in between. "you have to tell me one way though because as much as i would love to do all of it to you, we don't have that much time." Terushima said once you pulled apart again.

"why don't you start then?" you winked at him because you knew that you for sure weren't the only one here thinking like that when he was gone. 

his cold hand then slowly traveled up your bare back, sending shivers to places which shouldn't even be able to shiver. you had no idea what is he up to until his slender fingers hooked behind the strap of your bra and started taking it off. your eyes widened at his actions and your face exploded in red.

"here?!" you almost yelled out once the almost ripped the bra off, thankfully the hoodie was still covering you.

"you said to do whatever i was thinking about while i was gone." he started and without you even realizing it, he took off your hoodie and flipped both of you, that way you were under him, and your skin touched the cold grass. it felt like ice because you felt like you were on fire. you were so into the moment you didn't even cover yourself and watched Terushima take off his shirt as well. you just stared at his muscly body and his chuckle brought your gaze back up to him. he leaned down, his lips brushing over the shell of your ear, making you arch your back in anticipation.

"so i'm doing exactly that."