Q U I N D I C I

You know when you fall for someone but not because of their physical looks but because that person wouldn't leave you alone

You know when you fall for someone but not because of their physical looks but because that person wouldn't leave you alone. Like you would see that person once in your life, it could be a single picture and you wouldn't be attracted to them at all.

But then he would start to show up in your dreams. You would dream about that person every night and slowly starting to taking a liking to him.

That is exactly what is happening to me. Since we came back from Italy I couldn't throw Xavier out of my mind.

I think I have a huge crush on him. I mean I don't think, I know, I have. Every time he called me over the past month my heart would go into crazy overdrive. It would beat like never before.

Only his smile would make my day better and that's something that no one ever made me feel.

But the thing about dreams is that they feel so real. It's like... I don't know how to explain. It's like it really happened.

In dreams, we would eat lunch and speak, spend a day together, be in each other's arms and speak before bed.. it's so weird where our dreams can take us.

My dreaming was cut short in the middle of the night when someone started to rapidly knock on my apartment door. That gave me a scare at first and I didn't know what to do.

Getting up from a bed I slowly made my way towards the front door while gripping a phone in my hand. The knocking on the door started to get louder as I got closer.

"Antea... Antea.." I could hear Daniel calling for me so I quickened my speed and unlocked doors letting him in.

"Hey, what is happening?" I asked rubbing my eyes from sleep, as I saw him and sleepy Maya next to him. He walked in and pulled Maya with him.

"I'm sorry for waking you up." Daniel apologized as he closed the door behind him.

"It's okay. What brings you here this late?" I asked looking at the clock seeing that it's just a couple of minutes after midnight.

"I just.. had a bad nightmare so I wanted to see you." He said with an apologetic smile making my heart sore.

"Oh, do you want to talk about it?" I asked looking at him in concern. He never really had problems with night terrors it was always me who had them. So this took me by surprise when he mentioned them.

He shook his head mutely making me shrug my shoulders "Okay then. Let me lock the doors so we can.. um, what do you want to do?" I yawned and locked doors.

"I can see that you are tired. We will just stay the night here, if you let us." He said with a chuckle making me shake my head quickly.

"Of course you can stay. Don't be dumb, you are my brother there will always be a place for you to stay." I said hurriedly making him smile.