D I C I A N N O V E

— ᴀ

— ᴀ.s.

My head was in such a mess right now. Everything that Xavier said, just keeps repeating in my head like a mantra.

'.. we were together..'
'.. we lost our first baby..'
'..you tried to kill yourself..'
'..blame..'

I had a miscarriage before. I.. we lost our baby. My heart was breaking at the sight of Xavier, of his tears, of pain that his eyes emitted. He was in so much pain and in so much sadness that I didn't know how to stop his tears.

All I could do is hug him. And that's exactly what I did I got on the floor next to him with my tears leaking down my cheeks and hugged him till he was calm. Until both of us calmed down.

A knocking on the doors made me avert my eyes from curious Emiliano to the entrance door. 'Weird. Guys usually don't knock.' I thought to myself as a frown pulled on my face.

"What is it?" Xavier asked upon seeing my confusion. Shaking my head I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

"Nothing."
"This must be guys." He exclaimed getting up from the floor and rubbing a hand over his face.
"Umm, I'm not sure." I mumbled as I got up with his help.

"You sure? Are you waiting for someone?" He asked while his eyes flashed with something that I didn't have time to catch.

"Yeah, usually guys when they are coming here.. well let's say that they don't knock." I started explaining as we made our way towards the entrance door.

"They would usually just brag in li-" we were midway in the hallway when doors were thrown open and Matteo walked in.

"-is is how you walk in over here. You don't need to knock on that door." He exclaimed while watching Moreno's shocked expression which caused the rest of them to laugh.

"Like they own a place." Xavier finished my sentence which made Matteo turn around facing us for the first time today.

"Oh you guys are here already." He smiled and made his way toward us while extending his hands to Emiliano. Taking Emiliano in his arms he walked into the living room followed by Angelo and Daniel.

Maya lifted bags which I didn't even see she was carrying "I'm gonna go in the kitchen, join me when you find the time." Exclaiming she left towards the kitchen leaving me alone with Xavier and Moreno.

"I don't know how you deal with them, but.. hat down. If they brag in my apartment like that, I would probably open fire on them." Moreno said in disbelief as he made his way to us.

His words made laugh erupt from me. "Well, I don't remember how they usually walk in.." I said making Moreno's face fell the slightest bit "but from what I learned is that neither one of them knock." I added with a smile.

"Umm, I'm gonna go see if Maya needs some help in the kitchen." Unwrapping Xavier's hand, that I didn't even feel he wrapped around me, I smiled at him and made my way into the kitchen.