2nd BOOK IS UP!! -Loving the Heartless Billionaire

Hello Everyone thank you so much for reading my book means the world, just wanted to update to let everyone know the 2nd series is up and for my smut lovers the first chapter is just that. Thank you again for reading and please only read this if you are 17 and up.

"His lips dragged across my neck, his hands roamed under my tight black dress, and his eyes never left my face as he pinned me against the bathroom stall of the beach we had visited. I grabbed for his tie as he devoured my lips.

"Let's get a room", he whispered so gently against my lips and I nodded feeling that urging in my stomach. He redid his tie and dragged my hand along to the front desk.

"Mr. Clementé I'll show you to the room", the worker said as she smirked and winked at him, he pulled me alongside him as I leaned against his shoulder.

"That won't be necessary", he took the room key and we dashed off to the room. He slammed me against the room as he fumbled with the key and tried to place it into the holder and just as it opened, I saw the room. There were rose petals leading up to the bed and a large bottle of champagne and fruit left on the tray.

"This is-", I began talking as Nolan's lips interfered, he kissed me passionately as I began to unbutton his shirt, he worked on my zipper, fondling with the zip. He pushed me closer to the bed as he turned me around and peeled off the sleek dress. I covered up my body as he dragged my arms down."

Read the book to find out what happened next just wanted to give you guys a little preview, I hope you enjoy it and you can find it on my profile.

How to find this book(some are having difficulties finding it)
-go to this stories story details
-then click on my profile @bonbonbabes
-then go to my stories and look for loving the heartless billionaire